Conservatives Are More Attractive Than Liberals

Actually, were obne to be honest about the whole thing, the college football teams in the south have the most attractive cheerleaders and band members than do those of the northern colleges.
Hey now, there is nothing wrong with those corn fed mid-western girls. I grew up on a steady diet of them, even married one.

Well, it is definitely true. Conservatives not only make more money than do Liberals and are more educated and intelligent and less racists, but Conservatives are even more attractive than Liberals. I knew Conservative women were more beautiful and from the Conservative men I have seen, I suspected that they were more handsome than their Liberal counterparts. One needs only look at the Liberal women politicians to prove the survey is correct.

Study Finds That Conservatives Are Generally More Good Looking

Yes the far left loves to get someone else's money!

Milo, Sarah Palin, Pete Hegseth, Scott Brown, Paul Ryan, TRUMP, and of course, as pictured below...AARON SCHOCK!

asp73jgfssm324umoezc.jpg
What's funny is you post these kind of goofy looking white guys like:

o-AARON-SCHOCK-facebook.jpg

and
220px-Pete_Hegseth_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Because you don't think people of color look good. Democrats to have some good looking white guys like Gavin Newsom

gavindash1.jpg

But also some people of color you think just can't look good. Obama for one:

28380782.cms

and Van Jones

161109204859-van-jones-11-9-ac-exlarge-169.jpg

not Obama and Van Jones...YUCK...but folks like Toure are attractive black liberals. there aren't many!

Republicans and conservatives find this incredibly handsome and pu$$y grabbing sexy:

RTX1C9LH.jpg

And they find this hideously malformed and terribly ugly:

28380782.cms

You decide.
View attachment 106287
Yo, why not put up Michelle Obama and Melania Trump?
She is a Racist, but she likes straight hair like White women? No integrity, she didn`t like America, remember!
121002071246-2012-yellin-michelle-obama-interview-sot-00001901-story-top.jpg

This Woman is the real thing, I had to say that! And she will bring integrity back to the White House!
161104_melania_trump.jpg

"GTP"
God-Bless-America.gif
4599-1478969603-abcc06b9e24140c0fd44d670f4f48bc1.jpg

She looks good in that thong. Anyone want to floss?

Yes we know this is more your style

article-1279022104721-0021a16300000258-261691_636x359.jpg

Liberals have crazy eyes & always bully. There is nothing more beautiful than a good Christian American. U can see light on them!

Well, it is definitely true. Conservatives not only make more money than do Liberals and are more educated and intelligent and less racists, but Conservatives are even more attractive than Liberals. I knew Conservative women were more beautiful and from the Conservative men I have seen, I suspected that they were more handsome than their Liberal counterparts. One needs only look at the Liberal women politicians to prove the survey is correct.

Study Finds That Conservatives Are Generally More Good Looking

Suck it, ass clown:

331d16o.jpg

End of argument.

But you can keep yours.

Selection_999%2528028%2529.png

10041.jpg

And don't forget this little conservative bitch --

150618183449-dylann-roof-custody-large-169.jpg

Yummy-that tongue loves to lick balls and man ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back