Conservatives Are Happier Than Liberals. Discuss.

I believe it's probably true. Conservatives have all these magical beliefs to help them out. Add a lack of education a bottle or two of beer, a trailer and you have one happy camper.

I believe it's probably true. Conservatives have all these magical beliefs to help them out. Add a lack of education a bottle or two of beer, a trailer and you have one happy camper.

How can they be happy with all the minorities hatin' on them and all the libruls trying to destroy their country and all teh gheys trying to get their children?

First off. Many more of them " have" Jeezuss to comfort them :cuckoo:
Many are in the south..........where most of the liquor is made.:eusa_boohoo:
They often have larger gun collections making them feel "safe".:salute:
Bible
Bottle
Beretta.

God Blass Amurkastan !:lol:

Not really. We liberals are quite happy because ABORTION is legal and you a**hole Conservatives can't sleep because of it. Next you will get OBAMACARE (aka MEDICARE) hahahahahahahaha !
You LOSE !

Conservatives generally don't whine and bitch about what they don't have.

Sweeping generalization. They whine that they are out of power, they whine everyday about that.

(and they blame everyone but themselves for it)

Makes perfectly logical sense to me. Conservatives by definition resist change. Wouldn't that indicate a high degree of happiness with the status quo?

If you check out the commentary of the liberals on this thread here, you can see it's true that liberals are sad little people.

Apparently thinking yourself better than everyone else in the world (without any reason other than you just ARE), and living without faith, morality or humor leads to unhappiness, and the desire to inflict pain upon those who don't fall at your feet and worship you as a god.

Go figure.

Last edited:
Conservatives generally don't whine and bitch about what they don't have.

No, they whine and bitch because the very rich don't have enough, oh, and the gays. They never stop whining about them.

If you check out the commentary of the liberals on this thread here, you can see it's true.

Apparently thinking yourself better than everyone else in the world, and living without faith, morality or humor leads to unhappiness, and the desire to inflict pain upon those who don't fall at your feet and worship you as a god.

Go figure.

So why are you so unhappy?

Not really. We liberals are quite happy because ABORTION is legal and you a**hole Conservatives can't sleep because of it. Next you will get OBAMACARE (aka MEDICARE) hahahahahahahaha !
You LOSE !

Looky guys a "neener neeener neener" post :lol:
Why don't you just post a picture of your licking the boots of facists?

First off. Many more of them " have" Jeezuss to comfort them :cuckoo:
Many are in the south..........where most of the liquor is made.:eusa_boohoo:
They often have larger gun collections making them feel "safe".:salute:
Bible
Bottle
Beretta.

God Blass Amurkastan !:lol:
No self-respecting Southerner would own a Beretta.

Your stereotyping hatred and bigotry fails again! :rofl:

Sorry, not one of those starry-eyed, puppies and flowers sorts of girls. Doesn't mean I don't wake up happy every morning and go to bed happy every night, because I do.

Don't feel bad, it irritates lots of men, and if it irritates you then it's finally the confirmation some of us have been waiting for that proves you really are a man, after all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back