Conservatives and Glen Beck.

I'm starting to get tired of people focusing on black republicans like they're special for some reason. We all think differently, and just because these people are republicans doesn't mean that they're in anyway superior to black democrats by thought process or by action. I'm told my Haitian father was a republican, never once paid a dime in child support, barely saw him as a child.

I'm a democrat, who's fiscally conservative and moderate on the economy and who agree with lower taxes and less spending. I'm not a damn "christian values" nutjob like these so-called "black republicans" that believes that the government should be legislating values and I'm extremely socially liberal.

Point is we negros don't all have the same brain. Let's have a show on green party negros next to? I mean really. It's offensive yet comical at the same time, simply because I have heard people insinuate that you somehow HAVE to be a republican or "conservative" to be a respected black person otherwise you're just a lazy welfare queen or some sort of pimp. Most well paid upper middle class/middle class, and proffessional white collar blacks ARE still democrats, by far. Go figure.

Forum List

Back