Conservative Victory Plan

First, you ask them to.
Second, you reward them in various ways.
Third, you stop rewarding stupid people for having kids in various ways.
Fourth, you punish irresponsible reproduction in various ways.
Fifth, you explain to them all the reasons why our demographic situation is such an emergency, and NONE of these things are being done, but rather the opposite of each of them is being pushed.

Oh. My. God. You are serious, aren't you? And who determines who is stupid or not? I would bet my life upon the fact that I am much more intelligent than you, based on your post, but I am an Atheist, free thinker and Secular humanist. I don't think all gov't is good and I don't think all business is bad, but you could definitely call me an independent progressive. I believe in live and let live morally, and a strong social safety net coupled with managed capitalism economically. I guess I don't qualify to be a breeder in your "Jesus Land", do I?

If it's satire then the point should be made that satire has to have a bit of a light touch or it becomes ponderous and fails to hit its target.

If it's a pretence at putting forward a so-called "conservative" view simply to ignite the thread then it's unforgiveable, it's dishonest.

If it's serious then I'm glad the poster has few - if any allies - from the right of politics.

"It" is the blog and the posts, not the poster.

Hey look at me I'm a Conservative! Where's my gun? Stupid people shouldn't breed. Palinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

600full-men-in-black-photo.jpg

Conservatism is dead.

If bell bottoms can come back, so can Conservatism.

People have declared things dead and gone before. They come back around. I wouldn't count out the Conservatives yet. However, they won't be a serious force, nor will they control the GOP, until they chuck Hannity, Rush, Beck, and Coulter out alongside Palin. The fact that Cons can't seem to understand that these guys care only about the money makes them look like the poor schlub that thinks the hooker likes him at the strip club. While these guys represent the face of Conservatism to the public, they won't come back.

That isn't to say the DNC won't screw up and blow control of Government. I'm just saying that the next time the GOP is in power, it won't be running Conservatives.

Oh it comes back, in a sense, there will always be the occasional bear market rally in conservatism. But it always rallies to point lower than the last time it rallied.

You have twisted what I said so much that I doubt you are even a registered Republican, which is proven by your cop-out that you do NOT vote a straight Republican ticket.

Why don't you just become a Democrat and be honest instead of trying to fake it as a so-called Republican. We don't want or need your type.

Also the fact that you are so proud that you don't go to church makes you a good candidate to be a godless Democrat.

As for your slander of me as "straight laced" whatever that might mean, and as angry, and a walking timebomb, saying those sorts of things means you are nothing but just one more PRETEND Republican. And for your dishonesty you are now on my Ignore list. Bye Bye.

:lol: Is this for real, or are you attempting satire of the righties a la Stephen Colbert?

ps. Why would anyone even "pretend" to be a republican at this point? People dropped that designation as fast as they did "W" stickers on their cars in 2007...

Either you are either the most naive person on here, or you are just providing further cover for those on this and other forums who love to play the double agent role.

But, in case you just don't understand, it works like this: Say, I pretend to be a Democrat on this forum, and post things that would divide and disillusion other Democrats, such as saying the best way for us Democrats to win would be to dump Obama as he is now a drag on our ticket. This would further demoralize Democrats and contribute to divisions within the party that could lead to defeat.

All these elections are very close and turning only a few thousand votes can flip the election. It works real well for those who develop the skill to carry it off. Surely you can comprehend this.

There is a certain slick and sophisticated group in the Democrat party that do this all the time on talk forums. They post things like that they have been voting Republican in the past, but that because of this or that, they are not going to vote Republican this time. Usually, they will state their reason as because the candidate is Bush, or Palin or Reagan that now they are fed up, and will not be voting Republican this time. It falls into the category of dirty tricks. I sense we have a number here that are in to this style of influencing elections. :slap:

First, you ask them to.
Fifth, you explain to them all the reasons why our demographic situation is such an emergency, and NONE of these things are being done, but rather the opposite of each of them is being pushed.

Oh. My. God. You are serious, aren't you? And who determines who is stupid or not? I would bet my life upon the fact that I am much more intelligent than you, based on your post, but I am an Atheist, free thinker and Secular humanist. I don't think all gov't is good and I don't think all business is bad, but you could definitely call me an independent progressive. I believe in live and let live morally, and a strong social safety net coupled with managed capitalism economically. I guess I don't qualify to be a breeder in your "Jesus Land", do I?

I think I will rest my case and let your highly intelligent post speak for me. It makes my case against people like you better than I ever could. What a brilliant mind you have. Speak on and give us the blessings of more of your wisdom, creative thinking, and analytical skills.

Conservative Victory Plan

Conservative Victory

This is the only plan for Conservative Victory that I know of. If anyone knows of any other plan, please let me know. I have searched 5000 Conservative, and Religious sites including the RNC, the NRA, FRC, and so on, and have never found any of them to have any plan for Conservative Victory.

So, I wrote up my plan and if it were the worst plan in the world it would be better than all the other plans combined, as there are no other plans as far as I can find.

Anyone posting any obscenities or profanities to me, I will put instantly on permanent Ignore and urge everyone to do likewise.

Thank You. :clap2:

4. Raising the Birthrate of our best and brightest young people is Job One. It trumps all other causes of every sort combined together. For if we win on every single Cause and lose on Children we lose everything, whereas if we win on Children and lose on every single other cause, we still win.

5. We must understand we are headed to extinction if we don’t get our birth rate up. We, the best and brightest, regardless of ethnicity, are reproducing at only half of replacement. By the end of this century we will become statistically extinct. Any group of human beings who reproduce at half of replacement, which would be 1.1 children per woman, will disappear in less than 100 years.

6. Pro-Life does not include the state subsidizing the irresponsible reproduction of the worst and dumbest among us, while penalizing and punishing the reproduction of the Best and Brightest.

ROFL!

Another conservative nutter!

[youtube]L0yQunhOaU0[/youtube]

First, you ask them to.

I think I will rest my case and let your highly intelligent post speak for me. It makes my case against people like you better than I ever could. What a brilliant mind you have. Speak on and give us the blessings of more of your wisdom, creative thinking, and analytical skills. ]

Frankly, your post is offensive to anyone without ties to the Aryan Nation

I don't know what your intent was, but you failed miserably

Founder, PM Jake Starkey and ask him how a Progressive needs to post to look like a Republican, he thinks he has it mastered.

I think I will rest my case and let your highly intelligent post speak for me. It makes my case against people like you better than I ever could. What a brilliant mind you have. Speak on and give us the blessings of more of your wisdom, creative thinking, and analytical skills.

:lol:

At least I HAVE wisdom, creative thinking and analytical skills. Better than being spoon-fed talking points by a now defunct extremist limb of a political party...

:lol:

At least I HAVE wisdom, creative thinking and analytical skills. Better than being spoon-fed talking points by a now defunct extremist limb of a political party...

You are truly pitiful. Kerry on....

So, Founder, are you doing your part to improve the intelligence of future generations of Americans?

...by remaining childless?

Now, that is exactly the kind of so unfunny, stupid remark, that is contentless , and adds nothing to the debate that usually puts people on permanent Ignore with me. So far you have escaped. Take this as a warning not to address me OR anyone that way or I will never read a thing you write as long as I am on this Board. It cheapens you and the site incredibly.

Forum List

Back