Conservative versus Liberal

Conservatism is what made this country great while liberalism is destroying it. The down trodden and takers should not be deciding what our future should be.

This country was founded by Liberals and every major initiative was progressed by the Liberals of the day. Without Liberals, Abolition, Worker Rights, Womens Rights, Civil Rights, Environmental Protections and Gay Rights would still be opposed by Conservatives

Thanks for the laugh,:lol::lol: you really are clueless.

Care to post a single initiative advocated by Conservatives?

Oh yea.....I got one for ya

Cut taxes on the wealthy

Cut taxes on the wealthy

The key here is that you aren't a liberal, neither is Barack Obama. You both are leftists. You have nothing in common with Jefferson and Madison, but why would you? They were liberals, you are a leftist. You have a great deal in common, philosophically, with Rousseau, Marx, Lenin, Castro, and Chavez, but they are leftist, as are you.

They are LOLberals. Leftist works too. You could say watermelon or a host of other terms that describes them, but not Liberalism.

They think they are liberals, but that is what makes it really funny. Hence, LOL beral.

Cut taxes on the wealthy

The key here is that you aren't a liberal, neither is Barack Obama. You both are leftists. You have nothing in common with Jefferson and Madison, but why would you? They were liberals, you are a leftist. You have a great deal in common, philosophically, with Rousseau, Marx, Lenin, Castro, and Chavez, but they are leftist, as are you.

Conservatives of the day would have lynched Jefferson if they had the chance

The first thing taught in a high school history class is the conservatism of Hamilton versus the liberalism of Jefferson. For some reason, however, conservatists like to believe their beliefs stemmed from Jefferson. I thought it a stretch once for a Republican to swear that Truman had been Republican, but one encounters some strange things on these boards.

Cut taxes on the wealthy

Conservatives of the day would have lynched Jefferson if they had the chance

I sometimes come across this hatred of Thomas Jefferson, as well as Thomas Paine and sometimes even John Adams. The main thing they all had in common was that they were assholes. I'm glad they were. Assholes get things done. The Revolution would never have happened were it not for the gumption of assholes like Jefferson and Paine to pen the Declaration of Independence and Common Sense. It seems to me they were probably perfectly content with being assholes, and didn't give much of a damn how history portrayed them.

My kind of people.

The first thing taught in a high school history class is the conservatism of Hamilton versus the liberalism of Jefferson. For some reason, however, conservatists like to believe their beliefs stemmed from Jefferson. I thought it a stretch once for a Republican to swear that Truman had been Republican, but one encounters some strange things on these boards.

The thing is that 200 years later, Conservatives are finally getting on board with embracing the liberalism of the past

The thing is that 200 years later, Conservatives are finally getting on board with embracing the liberalism of the past

The past in where liberalism belongs!

The past in where liberalism belongs!

Dumbest statement ever made

Reflects the stone aged mentality of conservatives

Actually, the liberals of the day tarred and feathered conservatives like you

I'm a liberal, I promote and favor liberty.

You are a leftist, you promote the authoritarian state In those days, you would be supporting the big government ideals of King George.

We like to call them...The good ole days

I thought you reserved that for the days of the Khmer Rouge, Leftism's epic moment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back