Conservative Values

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Sub human trash. Dragging us back to the dark ages.

49188535_354933368391183_1220277037168590848_n.jpg

Q. Conservative Value

A. I got mine, fuck the rest of you

How many illegal immigrants are you boarding

All three million who voted for HRC during the '16 election. Where else would they hide out, if not in a sanctuary state?

For the fools who believe this to be true,

SARCASM ALERT

The rational understood without a need to be prompted.

Q. Conservative Value

Interesting seeing I am a fiscal liberal that prefer Progressives like you to keep your hands out of my damn wallet and ask you to pay for your own special projects.

I can prove daily I feed the poor, illegals and hire minorities for jobs and I do not need you to tell me to give more when you give less.

Q. Conservative Value

Q: Commie moonbat misanthrope looter value?

A: You got yours, GIBSMEDAT!

How many times have you been told your efforts to be clever fail? And why is your pedestrian prose written as if it is stuttering? Does your keyboard need therapy?
As though your pedestrian, dreary, and too predictable idiot-gram was the height of clever rejoinders? :auiqs.jpg:

Piss off, sociopathic freeboooter.

Q. Conservative Value

Interesting seeing I am a fiscal liberal that prefer Progressives like you to keep your hands out of my damn wallet and ask you to pay for your own special projects.

I can prove daily I feed the poor, illegals and hire minorities for jobs and I do not need you to tell me to give more when you give less.

I think you're confused, a fiscal liberal is a new iteration which seeks definition. Actually, claiming you are because you claim to be a benefactor and then whine about giving more is absurd.

It yell out to call you a callous conservative, a far cry from what might be called fiscally liberal.

I think you're confused, a fiscal liberal is a new iteration which seeks definition. Actually, claiming you are because you claim to be a benefactor and then whine about giving more is absurd.

It yell out to call you a callous conservative, a far cry from what might be called fiscally liberal.
The heart of the looter...Claim that what they take by force is "given" to The State by the looted.

Talk about being callous and confused! :auiqs.jpg:

The heart of the looter...Claim that what they take by force is "given" to The State by the looted.

Talk about being callous and confused! :auiqs.jpg:

My post was NOT directed at or to you. Thus, I deeply resent your desperate need for attention. Why stay on line, go outside naked and blow a whistle to celebrate NY's Day, you'll get attention and maybe a few days in a rubber room.

Sub human trash. Dragging us back to the dark ages.

49188535_354933368391183_1220277037168590848_n.jpg

The best thing to do when pointing out someone else's missing moral values is call them "Sub human trash" Tommy.

Or not, Tommy. I'd say that was a massive fail actually
It accurately reflects modern conservative values. You can see it in any number of situations. Tories are scum. That isnt even up for debate.

Forum List

Back