Conservative v. Liberal: Got to stop this

You got it wrong. The bi-partisan thing has always been crap fed to us to keep us in the dark. There ain't a single thing wrong with a person who has ideological beliefs that he or she is not willing to compromise. A wishy washy "moderate" who ain't got a substantial thought in his head is a menace.
An equal menace is an ideologue predicating his decisions on political dogma rather than facts.

So I noticed people take sides along ideological lines, and are not so compromising about it. This simply put has to stop. Unless the goal of some is to see most not benefit from living in civilization.

Essentially this liberal vs. conservative thing is and always has been crap fed to us to keep us in the dark about what really is going on. We are being treated as mushrooms. I mean not the good sauteed ones either.

I really want to ask this, but am afraid that maybe it will fall on deaf ears. When will we stop this and wake up?

I understand part of this has to do with people not able to understand one another, but if this is the case we must find a way for that to be possible.

This Conservative v. Liberal thing is simply a distraction.
I am sure I am not the first and not the last person who will be saying.

I do NOT agree that most people are clueless partisans.

I actually think that myth is a big part of the PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN that is constantly drummed into our heads.

Even the partisans are getting fairly skeptical about their own party leaderships.

If someone like myself, for example, actually listens to what many Tea Party rank and file are complaining about, I find that they're not THAT FAR off the mark as the democractic propagandists want me to think they are.

I SUSPECT that the largest single voter blick group in this nation are really independents and the non-allied.

Of course the MSM is doing its damnest to pit every American against every other.

So part of that campaign is to simplify what people into caracatures of who and what they really are and what they really think.

Divide and conquer is a tried and true method of maintaining power of the people that leaders have practiced since antiquity.

Don't assume just because somebody is a D or an R they're idiots or they think this or that.

ASK them what they think about something SPECIFIC and you might be surprised how much you have in common with them.

Last edited:
Even the partisans are getting fairly skeptical about their own party leaderships.

well except for the ones with their heads up their parties ass.....i dont want to mention any names but Dean comes to mind....and his brother on the Right Rabbi.......two Dicks stuck in a cavity....

New Topics

Forum List

Back