Conservative Republicans are such paragons of virtue and truth

Originally posted by OCA
While I don't believe that Bush can ever become the "great communicator" like Reagan they do share 1 common trait, A HUGE PAIR OF FUCKING BALLS! They both did what they thought was right despite polls and despite all the naysaying.

A famous movie quote:

"private joker is silly and ignorant but he's got guts and sometimes guts is enough"

Bush has no balls...He's a puppet.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Bush has no balls...He's a puppet.

Can I get somebody with credibility to verify this? Or did you attempt to suck W off Bully and have first lip knowledge?

Originally posted by OCA
Can I get somebody with credibility to verify this? Or did you attempt to suck W off Bully and have first lip knowledge?

Nah, I just saw Dick Cheney with his arm up Dubbyuh's ass to his elbow during their joint testimony before the 9/11 commission.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
DK. You're not a liberal. Give it up. It's an intellectually untenable position. It's a house of lies, built on shifting sands, on a planet with no consistent orbit.

here here!

(now I will duck and run)

Im TIRED! but good :)

Going to the teacher store before heading to work at the new house today. I need to pick up a couple of the summer bridge workbooks. One for my son going into 7th and one for my daughter going into 8th. Im sure thats not how they want to spend their summer, but oh well! :D

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Going to the teacher store before heading to work at the new house today. I need to pick up a couple of the summer bridge workbooks. One for my son going into 7th and one for my daughter going into 8th. Im sure thats not how they want to spend their summer, but oh well! :D

What a brutal taskmaster!

yes I am and to prove it wait 3 minutes and look at your phone

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

As my middle son used to say as a toddler, "Too bad for Bryan, too bad for me." LOL
Im sure thats not how they want to spend their summer, but oh well! :D

Forum List

Back