Conservative rag: "Amy Coney Barrett Is Not a Safe Pick for the Supreme Court"

If Ginsburg dies the night before the election, McConnell needs to approve her replacement immediately.

Fuck democrooks. Do to them what they would do to us any chance they get.

If Ginsburg dies the night before the election, McConnell needs to approve her replacement immediately.

Fuck democrooks. Do to them what they would do to us any chance they get.

That's just it.... They always do whatever they are able to do with no limits whatever.
Then they cry when conservatives finally catching on.

Jo

No Trump choice is "safe", because the lib obsession over the man is so extreme.
At first I thought " Obama got his share of flak from the right too." but three years in it's pretty evident that this is a spectacular overreaction with no precedent in the history of the United States politics.

Jo

I trust Trump to consider all these factors when he makes his decision. If Barrett is indeed a puppet of the Pope, then by all means she should be out. Trump should just keep picking people who will use our constitution as their guide. Pope Francis, if he had his way, would rewrite our whole constitution. He's a better head of the DNC than he is a Pope. "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's." In the end, Democrats will piss and moan about anyone Trump nominates. Who cares.

I trust Trump to consider all these factors when he makes his decision. If Barrett is indeed a puppet of the Pope, then by all means she should be out. Trump should just keep picking people who will use our constitution as their guide. Pope Francis, if he had his way, would rewrite our whole constitution. He's a better head of the DNC than he is a Pope. "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's." In the end, Democrats will piss and moan about anyone Trump nominates. Who cares.

If Ms. Barrett is a puppet of the Pope, she won't be picked by President Trump. Remember that His Holiness made sure he was able to get an audience with the Trump family last year, so the President knows what the man is up to.

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/mt/2017/05/RTX37CI7/lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1533691886

Forum List

Back