Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage

Adj. 1. unfunny - not funny; especially failing to achieve the intended humor; "a very unfunny joke"

unfunny - definition of unfunny by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

One cannot be "unfunny" they're either funny or they're not..

Maybe progressives like yourself possess the superior skills to laugh backwards tho..

"He's an unfunny guy"

works just the same as

"He's not a funny guy"

But...you one of the thicker people I've ever come across on the Internet so I don't expect this to get thru to you.

NO, untie your shoe.........

Undo your last post...

So how can an individual be unfunny??

I suppose if a person once said something funny and then made a lame joke he'd be unfunny from your perspective, however the funny person could be hysterical to me..

I suppose my point is one needs to be funny to be unfunny...

Yo Nick!

Where ya at? You the type who never apologizes for their errors?

I took a nap and I'm not apologizing because you edited your post.

You DO realize that when a poster edits a post, an edit note appears at the bottom of the post, don't you? ( like this one.....dummy )

I did not edit the post. You are somehow mistaken, or you are a batshit crazy liar. You are not the first nutter to make a lame assed accusation regarding my character here. The other one also refuses to apologize. Go figure.

It goes to one's core makeup.

Last edited:
Which alter ego is speaking, Joe? You are not making any sense. Seriously.
Hey, maybe I'm really also Jake Starkey, and my goal is to make Romney supporters look slightly retarded... Mission accomplished... Well, you never know. Where you ever going to answer my question, guy? If the MSM set us up on McCain, and now they are setting us up on Romney, shouldn't we be a bit suspicious..

If X then Y. I get it, but you don't. You have not even offered any evidence of MSM on McCain, not a shred. And you are a paranoid type any way. You would be suspicious of Shirley Temple tap dancing up to you with a plate of home-baked cookies.

What do you mean, I didn't offer "any evidence". Did you just pretend the whole of 2008 didn't happen?

The liberal media praised the crap out of McCain the whole primary season. They even implied they could almost stand Republicans if more of us were just like John McCain. And when McCain won, they said how sensible we were being that we picked him.

And then the general came along, and John McCain was an evil Rich clueless republican who couldn't tell us how many houses he owned. And they suddenly reminded us he was for the Iraq War the whole time. He was George Bush's clone. And, man did they rip into Palin when he picked her.

We all know the Mainstream Media is liberal. We all know that they vote 80-90% Democratic and have every election as far back as Reagan. So when they praise a Republican in the primaries, that should be a big red flag that they either think the guy is weak or they have some really, really juicy dirt they are going to spring AFTER the nomination fight.

Forum List

Back