Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage

Probably correct that Savage prefers Romney as the lesser-of-evils to Obama.

Paul is a-head-case.

offered Gingrich one million dollars to drop out of the race.

I wonder who Savage is for?- haven't listened to him for a while - Ron Paul would be my guess.

He is for the true conservative in the race and that is Mitt Romney and if people, including talk radio hosts and fox news would actually do their OWN research as Michael Savage and Ann Coulter have done they would know it. But ohhhhhhhhhhhh no, they just repeat a fallacy and promote the Anti- Mitt nut cases.

" A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on."
Winston Churchill

If Mitt Romney counts Michael Savage and Ann Coulter as his "conservative" supporters, then he's even batshit crazier than I feared.

Not to worry about it, though. The economy is starting to turn around and Romney can't win elections with the wind blowing in his direction, unless he's running against a non-entity.

If anyone other than Romney is nominated, Obama wins easily and constitutionally. End of story.

If that were the case, Obama would be trying to help whoever anyone else is, instead of trying to help Romney.

I mean, seriously, do you ever wonder why the MSM has such a love fest for Romney?

Same reason they had a love-fest for John McCain.

Were you like completely asleep in 2008, you didn't see that bait and switch?

Some say just let Obama win in 2012 - then GOP holds on to the WH and Conress for next 30 years starting in 2016.

But who wants to be the sacrificial lamb for the GOP in 2012????

I'm voting for Obama next year. I want to give the jackass another four years to further cripple this country. Another four years of MORE unemployment and MORE failed "economic stimulus packages" and MORE national debt and MORE kissing up to China and MORE coddling of enviro-nazis and labor union thugs, etc., etc., etc., should be enough to cause massive civil unrest and a huge AWAKENING of the "silent majority".

VOTE FOR OBAMA! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

The GOP House majority should be able to minimize Obamas damage should he get (notice I said "get" not "win") another term.

Oh! How clever.....you slipped that in there didn't ya?! We never would have caught it if you didn't point it out. You, sir, are a deep thinker.

I wonder who Savage is for?- haven't listened to him for a while - Ron Paul would be my guess.

I'm a huge Savage Nation fan....

I agree with Savage 95% of the time, not to mention I enjoy his personal stories.

I've read all his books to boot..

He was supporting Herman Cain, however I believe he would potentially support Paul if he wasn't so anti-Israel being Savage is Jewish...

I'm a Paul supporter but I do find his foreign policy to be retarded and certainly disrespecting to our allies.

I agree with Savage 95% of the time, not to mention I enjoy his personal stories.

Wow. You are one pathetic loser.

The GOP House majority should be able to minimize Obamas damage should he get (notice I said "get" not "win") another term.

'If' he should 'get' another term.... there is no way it will be done above board.

He is a train wreck of a president!

I love it.... you guys are hedging your bets so that you'll have something to bitch about if/when it happens.

Normal people don't even agree with THEMSELVES 95% of the time.

Yeah right - I bet you watch The View or Oprah and the only book you're familiar with is "The Cat In The Hat"

Last edited:

Savage is for whoever runs against obama, but I would guess his choice would be the most conservative candidate available, and that's either Bachman or Santorum.

I'm voting for Obama next year. I want to give the jackass another four years to further cripple this country. Another four years of MORE unemployment and MORE failed "economic stimulus packages" and MORE national debt and MORE kissing up to China and MORE coddling of enviro-nazis and labor union thugs, etc., etc., etc., should be enough to cause massive civil unrest and a huge AWAKENING of the "silent majority".

VOTE FOR OBAMA! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Oh! How clever.....you slipped that in there didn't ya?! We never would have caught it if you didn't point it out. You, sir, are a deep thinker.

Do you hear voices???

how could that possibly be your guess?

Savage loves killing foreign brown people. Paul, kinda not.

Do you hear voices???

Nope. Unfunny.

Well I'm not the one who asserted that only 60% of the time people don't agree with themselves..

But yeah, you changed your post because you realized how fucking retarded that read.

Maybe you do have an IQ of 90....

Some say just let Obama win in 2012 - then GOP holds on to the WH and Conress for next 30 years starting in 2016.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

Forum List

Back