Conservative Radio Host Attacks The Mother Of Man Killed By Police Officer

The girl is over 21, so the 21st Amendment gives her the right to get loaded. I'm not sure what you mean by "suspicious"

She totally has a right to get loaded.

She doesn't have a right to drive home drunkenly, wander into the wrong apartment, and shoot some guy who lives there because she was too polluted to find the right floor or read the right room number.

So we need to give all these drunk Drivers a pass, because, hey they totally had a right to get drunk, and not their fault they ran those people off the road!

Do you really think that Amber shot this dude on purpose? What's the motive, in your view?

If the chick had a motive to whack Mr. Jean, I will humbly change my mind on this. But I just don't see any proof of anything except this chick temporarily fucking up. It happens. Mr. Jean should be glad he's a black guy. If he was a Honky, his family would have been told "tough shit". If he was a Honky, and he was shot by a black chick, he would be condemned as a racist and klansman in the media.

Not really.

Hey, did you hear about the black cop who shot an Australian woman in Minnesota?

Minneapolis police officer found guily in shooting death of unarmed woman who called 911

There is shit to pay if you try and resist a cow, if it is attacking your baby in the streets of Bombay. If you are a police officer and you see a group of American Sacred Cows, on a street corner in East St. Louis, you keep moving and don't pay attention.

What law are they breaking by being on a street corner?

We have laws against Loitering in this country,as well as Vagrancy.

The reason why is that these crimes often lead to other more serious infractions like Pushing Drugs, vandalism, assault and/or battery, etc.

Do you really think that Amber shot this dude on purpose? What's the motive, in your view?

If the chick had a motive to whack Mr. Jean, I will humbly change my mind on this. But I just don't see any proof of anything except this chick temporarily fucking up. It happens. Mr. Jean should be glad he's a black guy. If he was a Honky, his family would have been told "tough shit". If he was a Honky, and he was shot by a black chick, he would be condemned as a racist and klansman in the media.

Not really.

Hey, did you hear about the black cop who shot an Australian woman in Minnesota?

Minneapolis police officer found guily in shooting death of unarmed woman who called 911

The Minneapolis shooting was an international affair, Joe. The cop wasn't an American either, the dude was from Somalia.

The reason why is that these crimes often lead to other more serious infractions like Pushing Drugs, vandalism, assault and/or battery, etc.

and if they commit those more serious crimes, I'm all for busting them.

Arresting them for "Walking around while black", not so much.

The Minneapolis shooting was an international affair, Joe. The cop wasn't an American either, the dude was from Somalia.

Which had nothing to do with anything. Point was, black cop shot a white woman, there were no excuse making like you had when Jason Van Dyke shot that kid in the back 16 times and got a mere three years.

Or Timothy Loehmann shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy and got no jail time and someone else hired him as a cop...

I can go on and on with case studies... of guys who shot innocent black people and didn't get the kind of punishment this "Somali" got.

Tamir Rice was a preemptive strike. WTF was the lil nigglet doing playing Bill Hickok on a public place ? It wasn't a kindergartner playing cap gun in a cowboy suit.
He probably had enough relatives shot and or jailed over the years to know reaching for anything in a pocket.......even a moon pie, would likely result in perforation by lead projectiles.

Tamir Rice was a preemptive strike. WTF was the lil nigglet doing playing Bill Hickok on a public place ? It wasn't a kindergartner playing cap gun in a cowboy suit.
He probably had enough relatives shot and or jailed over the years to know reaching for anything in a pocket.......even a moon pie, would likely result in perforation by lead projectiles.
This is why the internet is fun -- because it make bitch ass people like you say shit like this knowing you would never say it to the parents and relatives of Tamir Rice.....but you are use to being a bitch, so oh well

This is why the internet is fun -- because it make bitch ass people like you say shit like this knowing you would never say it to the parents and relatives of Tamir Rice.....but you are use to being a bitch, so oh well
Ducks that people can say what they REALLY feel, doesn't it.

and if they commit those more serious crimes, I'm all for busting them.

Arresting them for "Walking around while black", not so much.

Which had nothing to do with anything. Point was, black cop shot a white woman, there were no excuse making like you had when Jason Van Dyke shot that kid in the back 16 times and got a mere three years.

Or Timothy Loehmann shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy and got no jail time and someone else hired him as a cop...

I can go on and on with case studies... of guys who shot innocent black people and didn't get the kind of punishment this "Somali" got.

The theory is that "broken window" policing is worthwhile for 2 reasons. One, its a quality of life issue for the law abiders in a community. No one wants to see groups of loiterers hanging out on street corners. The other is where there is smoke there is fire. You may not see the drugs being consumed, but if you run in people for loitering, you'll find other things after you search their body cavities extensively.

As far as the cop and the chick in Minnesota, the man was a black guy but NOT an African American, the broad was caucasian but NOT a Honky American. the entire event has nothing to do with traditional American racial rivalries, but instead bad blood between Somalia and Australia, of which I have no opinion.

Ducks that people can say what they REALLY feel, doesn't it.
People saying what they really feel in the absence of anyone else isn't brave at all.....

Especially if those same people cower like bitches when faced with a person who speaks the TRUTH...and that trumps whatever bitch ass feelings you have every time.

Not really. It was a simple question. Why was chimpie boy not comprehending "hands up". Too complicated ? What B momma and daddy's answer to that ?
Da pig no say dat to a white boy ! Well. If he had been a white boy would have tossed his hands in the air and said " chill dude. it's just a POS toy". He probably would have been hauled to the station for disturbing the peace or something along those lines.
NOOP. Niiga bad !....and dead

Is it the marijuana stuff that gets lefties all hysterical and defensive? The left is encouraged to literally attack conservatives every freaking day by most of the mainstream media.

The theory is that "broken window" policing is worthwhile for 2 reasons. One, its a quality of life issue for the law abiders in a community. No one wants to see groups of loiterers hanging out on street corners.

You know, somewhere, I'm sure there was a German who had the same philosophy in occupied Warsaw...

Go away.
Have mass poverty for 15-20 years and see what you do. Hell, you guys are assaulting, killing and destroying in first world good times in areas that you are turning into second and third world chittholes here in America.

Have mass poverty for 15-20 years and see what you do. Hell, you guys are assaulting, killing and destroying in first world good times in areas that you are turning into second and third world chittholes here in America.

Some day, some day little boy, you will be able to assemble a coherent thought. Today isn't that day. Tomorrow isn't looking promising.

Forum List

Back