Conservative Policies vs. Pod Policies

And that is your opinion. So what??

It is an informed opinion. Rebut it if you can. That is what debate is all about.
rebut what. Your opinion?? But you know how much I respect your opinion. Why would I bother. You see, foxfire, you are but one of many who post their opinion, but have no evidence to support it. Your opinion, or mine, is of no value.
Spending your time making enemies of what you refer to as liberals, and giving those new enemies those attributes that you feel they have, is childish. Totally immaterial. Says that you need to get a life. If, on the other hand, you have evidence of same, from a source that is not there it mobilize you behind it, then put it out there.
Otherwise, you opinion is, as they say, like an asshole. Everyone has one. And you, on the other hand, look really stupid, because having laid it out there, you say it is informed. Like other opinions are not. Sorry, I find that completely self serving, and not the least impressive.

Thank you very much. Your opinion is noted. And since all you seem to have is to insult me instead of offering any kind of rebuttal, it is pretty safe to conclude that you have nothing to offer. Do have a great day.

It is an informed opinion. Rebut it if you can. That is what debate is all about.
rebut what. Your opinion?? But you know how much I respect your opinion. Why would I bother. You see, foxfire, you are but one of many who post their opinion, but have no evidence to support it. Your opinion, or mine, is of no value.
Spending your time making enemies of what you refer to as liberals, and giving those new enemies those attributes that you feel they have, is childish. Totally immaterial. Says that you need to get a life. If, on the other hand, you have evidence of same, from a source that is not there it mobilize you behind it, then put it out there.
Otherwise, you opinion is, as they say, like an asshole. Everyone has one. And you, on the other hand, look really stupid, because having laid it out there, you say it is informed. Like other opinions are not. Sorry, I find that completely self serving, and not the least impressive.

Thank you very much. Your opinion is noted. And since all you seem to have is to insult me instead of offering any kind of rebuttal, it is pretty safe to conclude that you have nothing to offer. Do have a great day.

Rshemer is a typical liberal who lacks the IQ for substance. He knows in his heart his right. Reasons then are not necessary so violent personal attack is his only option. He makes is mother proud it seems. He has no shame.

Forum List

Back