Conservative organization playing the gender card, lol

I agree with the article and hope the MSM and liberal pundits/commentators stay the course.

How soon you forget that Bachmann was recently sent to the back of the bus by the GOP leadership, in favor of Jeb Hensarling (a white male) from Texas for House Republican Conference chair position......

I agree with the article and hope the MSM and liberal pundits/commentators stay the course.

How soon you forget that Bachmann was recently sent to the back of the bus by the GOP leadership, in favor of Jeb Hensarling (a white male) from Texas for House Republican Conference chair position......

Did they call her a crazed bitch or just vote for someone else?

That's Right, CON$ need to play their perpetual VICTIM card or they will have nothing to whine and cry about.
Poor babies, everyone picks on you deer sweet CON$. :boohoo:

That's Right, CON$ need to play their perpetual VICTIM card or they will have nothing to whine and cry about.
Poor babies, everyone picks on you deer sweet CON$. :boohoo:

Sorry. Didn't know you lefties had the exclusive franchise.

moonbatcartooncopymj6.jpg

The left is all for women's rights...for liberal women.

Conservative women need to get back to the kitchen,

Right, USMB lefties?

No.
that is NOT right.

in fact...it is completely wrong!

liberals believe in equal rights and opportunity for everyone.

you are making the mistake of accusing liberals of a crime they haven't committed.

the problem is that you seem to have one of those knee-jerk brains that are so ineffective.

liberals speaking out against conservative women is NOT an attack on womens rights

your reaction is irrational and illogical

liberals speaking out against conservative women is no more an attack on women or womens' rights than when rush limbaugh or glenn beck speak out against liberal women is.

it is perfectly possible for one side to speak out against the females of the other side without it being an attack on womens rights...

I have no doubt that if rush limbaugh spoke out against hillary clinton or nancy pelosi and some liberals declared it "an attack on womens rights" you would be amongst the first to declare it nonsense.

you should at least TRY to be rational on issues

The left is all for women's rights...for liberal women.

Conservative women need to get back to the kitchen,

Right, USMB lefties?

No.
that is NOT right.

in fact...it is completely wrong!

liberals believe in equal rights and opportunity for everyone.

you are making the mistake of accusing liberals of a crime they haven't committed.

the problem is that you seem to have one of those knee-jerk brains that are so ineffective.

liberals speaking out against conservative women is NOT an attack on womens rights

your reaction is irrational and illogical

liberals speaking out against conservative women is no more an attack on women or womens' rights than when rush limbaugh or glenn beck speak out against liberal women is.

it is perfectly possible for one side to speak out against the females of the other side without it being an attack on womens rights...

I have no doubt that if rush limbaugh spoke out against hillary clinton or nancy pelosi and some liberals declared it "an attack on womens rights" you would be amongst the first to declare it nonsense.

you should at least TRY to be rational on issues
Bear in mind I see what happens, not what I'm told to see.

That's where your little theory falls apart.

Forum List

Back