Conservative of the Year Named

and oh yes, those free markets...those are a grand idea.... they worked so well over the last 8+ years that we're now in the longest reccession since the great depression! Let's hear it for free markets.... even idiots like Bush agree that the free market is a pipe dream! Businesses will always do what's best for themselves and their profits...they won't regulate themselves for the greater good...they will grab what they can and fuck everyone else.

And the role of government is to protect its citizens from that corporate greed.

Republicans/Conservatives want us to believe the government should not get involved when the corporations work against the publics best interest.

As if corporate profits are more important than the citizens. :cuckoo:

they have no qualms about trying to dictate to me what my individual freedom as a woman should be nor do they want me to take personal responsibility for my actions if that means aborting a fetus....BUT OMG if I decide to have the baby, I better not ask for any government assistance, even if I can't afford the baby....then it's back to my individual freedome and responsibility and I shouldn't expect the government to solve my problems for me.[/B]

and oh yes, those free markets...those are a grand idea.... they worked so well over the last 8+ years that we're now in the longest reccession since the great depression! Let's hear it for free markets.... even idiots like Bush agree that the free market is a pipe dream! Businesses will always do what's best for themselves and their profits...they won't regulate themselves for the greater good...they will grab what they can and fuck everyone else.

We always come back to the same thing. If it involves the destruction of another person, it is no longer YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE. You don't get the "personal choice" to kill people who get in your way, even if they are a bother to you.

WHich is why we are continually trying to get out the message that KIDS HAVING SEX IS WRONG, WOMEN WHO ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO SUPPORT THEMSELVES AND THEIR CHILDREN AND WHO AREN'T MARRIED SHOULDN'T HAVE SEX, and SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS A RISKY VENTURE. You whine that we expect you to be responsible, then you whine that you are at the same time capable of making the decision to terminate a life that you, in your stupidity, STARTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

That's not restricting the "freedom" of people. That's called keeping selfish idiots from killing babies, and trying to provide them with the support to make the right decisions.

But NO....the screaming lefty jihadists come screaming in and tell us we have no RIGHT to tell women it might be in their best interests to lay off the extramarital and underage sex. We're supposed to be telling children and single women to fuck their brains out with whomever they choose....and not worry about it, because those bothersome little weeds can be pulled right out and no worries, the state will pay for it! And refuse to prosecute/pursue for child support the s.o.b. who knocked you up in the first place!

There's no restriction of freedom of others in voicing the opinion that it's wrong and stupid to screw around. There's no restriction in the freedom of others telling them they cannot kill others. There IS however, restrictions of freedom when it comes to silencing a whole population who wishes to support in every way possible women who choose to have their babies instead of kill them.

Don't blab to me about "forcing" women to have babies. I have yet to meet a woman who has come into this office (welfare office) or into any office I've worked (that would be law office and residential treatment as well) who has cried to me, "Oh I've abused this child because I wanted to abort it but COULDN'T" or "I wanted to abort this child and didn't because I felt pressured into keeping it". It's a fake argument used because there is no good argument for abortion. Do you have any idea of the numbers of women, the women you claim to be speaking for, that I have discussed this with on the most intimate of levels? Never, once, has any one of those women said to me, "We'd be so much better off if I hadn't had 5 babies with 3 different men" or "I wish I'd aborted them all" or "I wish I'd aborted this last baby". The women who abuse and otherwise can't care for their babies don't think that way. Their babies, despite what they put them through and how they treat them, are the shining lights of their lives.

Now of course, what this comes down to ultimately is YOU don't think they should be having babies, so YOU think they should be encouraged or even FORCED to have abortions. It's eugenics. And you try to foist it off as a "freedom" of the poor, when really it's all about eliminating the poor by killing them off.

The average woman seeking an abortion in this country is a twenty something middle class white chick who wasn't raped and increasingly this is not her first abortion...

Im gonna havta get back to you....

"I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it." John Stuart Mill

Too funny!

You see Allie, when a party gets totally corrupted like yours has, the good people in your party, like Powell, usually speak out.

:lol:

I love how you think Republicans are corrupt and Democrats are not. Therein lies your problem. Partisan politics are what has ruined this country, and people like you play right into it.

All politicians are corrupt. Live with it.

Also, Allie's already said a handful of times in this thread that Bush was not a conservative. But you're too dee-dee-dee to understand that.

I don't think there's anything funny about it. I liked her, she inspired me. I think that's why she was honored, she energized the party and shook things up. Who would you name?

you have to be flipping kidding? o please...are you that blinded? are you still with that dude who re arranges your cloths when he thinks its needed?

Yeah cause his voting record in the Senate proves that!:cuckoo:

I think you missed BAC's point. Obama's entire political career (all three years of it) has been built on liberal agendas. Since becoming President-elect, he's moved farther right than the last two conservative Presidents (Bush and Clinton, of course).

:lol:

I love how you think Republicans are corrupt and Democrats are not. Therein lies your problem. Partisan politics are what has ruined this country, and people like you play right into it.

All politicians are corrupt. Live with it.

Also, Allie's already said a handful of times in this thread that Bush was not a conservative. But you're too dee-dee-dee to understand that.

And I love how you assume the current Democratic leadership is/will be corrupt because the GOP leadership was from 2000-2006.

No, all politicans are not corrupt and government is not the enemy. But I'm glad you agree that the GOP was corrupt from 2000-2006. You basically just admitted it.

Whether the Democratic leadership is corrupt remains to be seen. Lets see if they fuck you the way the GOP did. You must be a fag because you seemed to love the fucking the GOP gave you.

And yes Bush was a conservative, so are you. And you defend out of control spending, as long as it is on defense, so don't ever ask for a tax break if you remain a republican, because they will overspend everytime.

You can't be a libertarian and a republican. They don't go together. Look at how the GOP treated Ron Paul.

And you and Allie ignore lots of things we say, so dee dee dee right back at cha:lol:

Not as long as Biden, but by God, you love yourself some Biden.

Not my quote. This site has been giving credit to the wrong people all day.

But while you bring it up.

Was Biden ever implicated in a scandal as big as the Keating 5?

McCain got sensured. He didn't get in as much trouble as he should have/could have because he was a POW.

But it did cost him the election, even though the mainstream/conservative/republican owned media never hardly brought it up.

I think you missed BAC's point. Obama's entire political career (all three years of it) has been built on liberal agendas. Since becoming President-elect, he's moved farther right than the last two conservative Presidents (Bush and Clinton, of course).

That should be proof that dems are never as far left as they say they are. But you swallow it every time.

Voting against the GOP agenda does not make you far left. It makes you not far right.

Spending a lot, asking the tax payers to pay for it and giving any rewards reeped to corporations is the GOP agenda.

I told you, republicans privatize the profits and socialize the losses.

Never a good deal for the tax payers.

I think your government is corrupt too.

Bobo you prove yourself an idiot yet again, He was only censured for taking campaign contributions since there was no proof he ever knowingly did anything illegal. If that's bad how do you managed to let Obama, foul Ole Barn and a whole host of other Democrats get away with covering for the scum bags at Fannie and Freddie who set this whole shit storm sailing down hill over the Republican party's objections in 2003?

i have mixed feeling about palin but how is she a conservative?

what is her stance on illegal immigration?
she doesn't even make a fuss about social issues

who is she?

Forum List

Back