"conservative" Never Trump media outlet on verge of collapsing...

Report: Weekly Standard 'Bracing for the Worst,' Search for Buyer Fails

Good riddance! Its happening to everyone who was against Trump they are either dying,getting arrested or their business/magazine/newspaper etc is falling apart.

Really? I thought the entire mainstream media was anti-Trump? Are you saying every mainstream media outlet is "dying,getting arrested or their business/magazine/newspaper etc is falling apart"?
I should have pointed out they consider themselves to be "conservative" media outlet lol

Good riddance! Its happening to everyone who was against Trump they are either dying,getting arrested or their business/magazine/newspaper etc is falling apart.

Really? I thought the entire mainstream media was anti-Trump? Are you saying every mainstream media outlet is "dying,getting arrested or their business/magazine/newspaper etc is falling apart"?
I should have pointed out they consider themselves to be "conservative" media outlet lol

So conservative media outlets that oppose Trump are the ones with the problems? Have other conservative media outlets against Trump gone under?

So conservative media outlets that oppose Trump are the ones with the problems? Have other conservative media outlets against Trump gone under?
2 just had to merge I posted that yesterday. I can check the rest....I am trying to think of others...no surprise the WS is partnered with Bill Kristol....guy is a clown.

2 just had to merge I posted that yesterday. I can check the rest....I am trying to think of others...no surprise the WS is partnered with Bill Kristol....guy is a clown.

Oh, I don't really need a list, I was just curious. I haven't seen anything about any media outlets going out of business recently, but that doesn't mean much; unless it's a major news source, or one I go to, it could easily slip by me.

Oh, I don't really need a list, I was just curious. I haven't seen anything about any media outlets going out of business recently, but that doesn't mean much; unless it's a major news source, or one I go to, it could easily slip by me.
Not a lot of anti trump "conservative" media outlets out there I suppose....CNN is still tanking though no surprise there.

They have been outed as being HYPOCRITES, at least all the other Democrat/liberal/progressive outlets hate Trump come by it honestly. We KNOW they're all D Bags.

How is it hypocrisy? Does one have to like Trump to be conservative?

To be anti establishment Republican, yes. What Trump is actually trying to do reflects more clear, conservative values than the establishment folks these outlets represent. They say conservative things, but want big, overbearing government just like the Dems.

How is it hypocrisy? Does one have to like Trump to be conservative?

To be anti establishment Republican, yes. What Trump is actually trying to do reflects more clear, conservative values than the establishment folks these outlets represent. They say conservative things, but want big, overbearing government just like the Dems.

:lol:

Well, that's certainly an unusual requirement to fit the definition of conservative.

Forum List

Back