Conservative Mouthpiece attacks Vets: "No Wonder ISIS Can Defeat Our Military"

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Michael Savage's Disgusting Rant: PTSD And Depression Sufferers Are "Weak," "Narcissistic," "Losers"

Conservative radio host Michael Savage accused those who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression, including military veterans, of being "weak," "narcissistic," "losers." Savage added that "we're being laughed at around the world. No wonder ISIS can defeat our military."

As Right Wing Watch's Brian Tashman documented, Savage began an October 14 segment by complaining about a plan to rename a San Francisco tunnel after the late comedian Robin Williams. Savage called Williams "a depressed clown who was so selfish he choked himself to death with a belt." He added: "What is this sick, backwards area I live in?"

Conservative assholes just love to run their mouth and say stupid shit.

20141021post-savage.jpg

Michael Savage's Disgusting Rant: PTSD And Depression Sufferers Are "Weak," "Narcissistic," "Losers"

Conservative radio host Michael Savage accused those who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression, including military veterans, of being "weak," "narcissistic," "losers." Savage added that "we're being laughed at around the world. No wonder ISIS can defeat our military."

As Right Wing Watch's Brian Tashman documented, Savage began an October 14 segment by complaining about a plan to rename a San Francisco tunnel after the late comedian Robin Williams. Savage called Williams "a depressed clown who was so selfish he choked himself to death with a belt." He added: "What is this sick, backwards area I live in?"

20141021post-savage.jpg

Michael Savage has a listenership of three people. About the same as MSNBC. FAIL. He sounds like that **** Maddow. You got a problem with her? Didn't think so...

20141021post-savage.jpg

Michael Savage has a listenership of three people. About the same as MSNBC. FAIL. He sounds like that **** Maddow. You got a problem with her? Didn't think so...

I am sure he has quite a few listeners. I listen to his program as source of comedy if I am driving at the hour.

From the link:
I am so sick and tired of everyone with their complaints about PTSD, depression. Everyone wants their hand held, and a check -- a government check. What are you, the only generation that had PTSD? The only generation that's depressed? I'm sick of it. I can't take the celebration of weakness and depression.
I agree. America is also the most Medicated Country on Earth. Got a problem? Don't try to work it out, here's some medication.

Can't argue with this:
Everyone has depression in their life. Everyone has sickness and sadness and disease. And loss of relatives. And loss of career. Everyone has depression in their life. But if the whole nation is told, "boo-hoo-hoo, come and get a medication, come and get treatment, talk about mental illness." You know what you wind up with? You wind up with Obama in the White House and liars in every phase of the government. That's what you wind up with. It's a weak, sick, nation. A weak, sick, broken nation.

Those morning Inane Chit-Chat shows do this kinda' sh*t:
"Oh, welcome to Good Morning America, sir. You almost committed suicide, how interesting. Please tell us your story." Maybe a young child who's on the edge can commit suicide. What a country. No wonder we're being laughed at around the world. No wonder ISIS can defeat our military.

He later posited his conspiracy that the "medical establishment" is convincing "you that you're unique in the history of the human race. You're the only ones who've experienced any kind of trials or tribulations, and as a result you're depressed. And as a result of your depression you need medication. And you need therapy. You need the government to pay for your medication, your therapy. You need mental health treatment. No, I don't believe that's the answer. In some cases, maybe. But not in all cases for sure."

Savage is ignorant of the fact that a lot of WWI and WWII vets came home broken. They just didn't have a name for it back then. But there was a lot of alcoholism and wife beating and suicides among those vets.

So is that a photo of Savage (perfect name for this asshole) in the OP? He looks even worse than I imagined. I tuned into an AM radio station one night some years ago, and this guy opens his show, and within 30 seconds had worked himself up into such a frenzy I could almost hear the flecks of rabid spit hitting his mike.

Then a station identification revealed it was this guy.

I shut it off after just a couple minutes. First and last time I ever listened to his show.

Michael Alan Weiner? AKA host of the Weiner Nation?

He has not served in the military and has not seen combat. He is a pussy that no vet should pay any attention to.

The men are so weak, and so narcissistic, all they want to do is have fun. Bunch of losers. Just go have a brewski and look at the 49ers, you idiot, you.
They ARE idiots.
Recently at work this one idiot started kicking the desk because "his' Pittsburgh Steelers weren't scoring enough points to beat the other team.
Another guy got upset because someone traded a player from one imaginary team to another imaginary team without talking to him first. I thought they were gonna' throw punches. Important stuff, the NFL right?
Meanwhile the American Economy and American Society burn to the ground.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back