Conservative Ladies, a Question:

Which Lib Would you Procreate with to save Mankind?

• Sealybobo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xotoxi

• Mani

• DevNell

• Samson

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Geaxtohell

• VaYank5150

• Article 15

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Dogbert

• Noose

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Please forgive me. But, hey, if it is any consolation, everyone thinks the same of me regardless of how many times I have spoken otherwise.

Immie
You thought I was a guy. Funny, that didn't bother me at all but the guys generally get bothered if one assumes they are a girl.

It didnt bother me, if I had an actual picture of myself then I might be bothered by the mistake but then again if some one mistake my bald shaved head for that of a female I dont want to see the kind of women they may have been around.:lol:
Sinead O'Connor? :eek:

You thought I was a guy. Funny, that didn't bother me at all but the guys generally get bothered if one assumes they are a girl.

It didnt bother me, if I had an actual picture of myself then I might be bothered by the mistake but then again if some one mistake my bald shaved head for that of a female I dont want to see the kind of women they may have been around.:lol:
Sinead O'Connor? :eek:

I am way better looking than her.

Say What????

Please forgive me. But, hey, if it is any consolation, everyone thinks the same of me regardless of how many times I have spoken otherwise.

Immie

I am just wondering when Captain America, The Marine Corps Emblem, and the (modified) 3 Stooges became symbols of femininity?:lol:

I don't look at avatars as always being a representation of the person behind the mask... er, screen.

To me your avatar has represented your support for America... and maybe a fondness for a particular comic strip.

As for your Three Stooges, how does that represent you? :lol: It represents your impression of the three talking head stooges.

Immie

Immie

I am just wondering when Captain America, The Marine Corps Emblem, and the (modified) 3 Stooges became symbols of femininity?:lol:

Yesterday.

Plus, I think that he was fooled by your lady-like demeanor.

I have been getting in touch with my feminine side.:eek:

Immie

HEY NOW!

I'm a chick and I LOVE the 3 Stooges!

Yeah... but your femininity has NEVER ben in question!

*Blows Kiss*​

Forum List

Back