Conservative isn’t nearly radical enough

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Frank Rich on the Republican Party’s Enraged Populist Movement -- New York Magazine

We've all read how Ronnie Ray-Gun wouldn't be allowed in the GObP and I suspect that's true. The new GObP/Repub/teaparty is full of wingnut crazies. And this bunch of clown candidates would not even have been considered a generation ago. Not one of them is qualified. Not by a long shot. Even their cheerleaders, such as $arah and DuhDonald are mind-numbingly stupid people.

I must admit that I almost feel sorry for the poor teabaggers. I think they started out with good intentions but they were basically just whiners in funny hats and who couldn't spell. Now they're owned by the Koch's and represented by creepy James Bond wannabees like Adam West or the ultimate dead beat dad, Walsh.

Is this giant right wing circus just a phase? Will the real GOP/Republican party survive and come back? Will we ever again see a true Conservative, with an upper case C?

Oh well. At least they're kinda entertaining although, I haven't been able to stomach sitting through some of their reality show debates.

If Frank Rich actually wrote that then his level of observation and writing skills are below the worst posters on USMB.

Frank Rich on the Republican Party’s Enraged Populist Movement -- New York Magazine

We've all read how Ronnie Ray-Gun wouldn't be allowed in the GObP and I suspect that's true. The new GObP/Repub/teaparty is full of wingnut crazies. And this bunch of clown candidates would not even have been considered a generation ago. Not one of them is qualified. Not by a long shot. Even their cheerleaders, such as $arah and DuhDonald are mind-numbingly stupid people.

I must admit that I almost feel sorry for the poor teabaggers. I think they started out with good intentions but they were basically just whiners in funny hats and who couldn't spell. Now they're owned by the Koch's and represented by creepy James Bond wannabees like Adam West or the ultimate dead beat dad, Walsh.

Is this giant right wing circus just a phase? Will the real GOP/Republican party survive and come back? Will we ever again see a true Conservative, with an upper case C?

Oh well. At least they're kinda entertaining although, I haven't been able to stomach sitting through some of their reality show debates.

Was there supposed to be a point here?

:confused:

Forum List

Back