Conservative history of the united states

At least as a slave you were very very valuable to somoeone and so had a life expectancy far longer than an indentured Irishman!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

i'm positive you're full of shit, eddie.

an indentured servant also had *value*.

or don't you actually know what an indentured servant was?

Marvin pipher: that the Irish and Chinese had a much harder time upon their arrival in America than did the slaves and were hired to perform work which was considered too dangerous for slaves (slaves were too valuable a property to put at risk);

so you don't know what an indentured servant was. :thup:

wear your helmet, eddie

Marvin pipher: that the Irish and Chinese had a much harder time upon their arrival in America than did the slaves and were hired to perform work which was considered too dangerous for slaves (slaves were too valuable a property to put at risk);

wear your helmet, eddie

dear, anyone can use the internet to get many definitions of a servant, but I believe the point was that liberals have misunderstood slavery and so inacted programs that amounted to a near- genocide against American blacks

The Barb the Partisan Hack posts an OP that interprets a comment out of context in a lame attempt to.....what?

Apprear MORE Partisan, or more of a Hack?

:clap2:

Congratulations for easily qualifying for both.

wear your helmet, eddie

dear, anyone can use the internet to get many definitions of a servant, but I believe the point was that liberals have misunderstood slavery and so inacted programs that amounted to a near- genocide against American blacks

once again, you don't know what an indentured servant is.

you're a dope, eddie :thup:

At least as a slave you were very very valuable to somoeone and so had a life expectancy far longer than an indentured Irishman!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

Marvin Pipher?

WTF is a "Marvin Pipher?"

Irish were hired because they were cheap and knew how to swing a hammer.

Chinese were hired because they were cheap and plentiful in the West.

Since building a railroad had nothing to do with picking cotton, slaves were used to pick cotton, not built railroads.

The Barb the Partisan Hack posts an OP that interprets a comment out of context in a lame attempt to.....what?

Apprear MORE Partisan, or more of a Hack?

Congratulations for easily qualifying for both.

Look what the cat dragged in. Nice to see you, Samson.:fu:

It wasn't just those two comments that I picked, there was a link attached, and a broader point contained within that link. Think Texas textbook standards. :slap:

Stormfront decided to make it about ONE of those two comments.

But hey, YOU wouldn't be partisan, or a hack yourdamnedself. :50:

EdwardBaiamonte

1619-1808: Africans set sail for America in search of freedom: “Other than Native Americans, who were here, all of us have the same story.”—Michele Bachmann

"This is actually true. Often you were better off coming here as a slave than, say, as an Irishman."

"Care to confute that or must you run off with your liberal tail between your legs?? "

confute?
what is confute?

is that a method conservatives use to confuse an issue with irrational logic and misinformation?

example: I was debating with this libtard about slavery and I really confuted him with my dazzling Bullshit and fancy footwork!

--------------

actually I don't care to CONFUTE this with you

what I would like is for YOU to PROVE that being a slave was a good thing.

It's EASY to say "it's true"

but can you show evidence?

what, in your mind, was GOOD about being ripped from your family
sent thousands of miles away
to be sold into slavery
where you worked like a dog
and lived in squalid conditions
and could be beaten at a whim?

Is this something you, yourself, would volunteer for?

Now, should you actually respond with EVIDENCE I will then CONFUTE it with you.

or must you run off with your conservative tail between your legs?

nonsense!

we are surviving liberalism quite well!

YOU are more liberal today than you would have been 30 years ago!

in todays liberal America we have;

women vote!
blacks vote!
interracial marriage!
easy divorce (and here's a big YOU'RE WELCOME to all those republicans on their 3rd or 4th marriage!)
sex outside of marriage
gays are out of the closet
women and blacks are in MILITARY INSTITUTES!
don't ask don't tell
gays, blacks and women in PROMINENT and POWERFUL positions in business, the military, politics, entertainment
agnostics/atheists = 20% of the population

And I'll bet that you don't have a problem with most of those

THAT is how liberal America has become. SO liberal that even YOU accept these liberal ideas!

nonsense!

we are surviving liberalism quite well!

YOU are more liberal today than you would have been 30 years ago!

in todays liberal America we have;

women vote!
blacks vote!
interracial marriage!
easy divorce (and here's a big YOU'RE WELCOME to all those republicans on their 3rd or 4th marriage!)
sex outside of marriage
gays are out of the closet
women and blacks are in MILITARY INSTITUTES!
don't ask don't tell
gays, blacks and women in PROMINENT and POWERFUL positions in business, the military, politics, entertainment
agnostics/atheists = 20% of the population

And I'll bet that you don't have a problem with most of those

THAT is how liberal America has become. SO liberal that even YOU accept these liberal ideas!

conservatives do have huge problems with the huge liberal pathologies that have been inflicted on our conservative society.

Did you notice that most kids now grow up in broken homes and in poverty, that most black men are in jail, that the jails are now overflowing, that are kids are the dumbest in the civilized world, that cheap sex and abortion has replaced love and marriage.

Only a liberal would think of a near genocide as progressive.

it was not a good thing just a better thing than staying in Africa or than coming here as an Irishman or certain other minorities.
[/QUOTE]

The greatest expert on this is Thomas Sowell. What not read him to get the basics down?? He's black, which you'll love!!!

EdwardBaiamonte

1619-1808: Africans set sail for America in search of freedom: “Other than Native Americans, who were here, all of us have the same story.”—Michele Bachmann

"This is actually true. Often you were better off coming here as a slave than, say, as an Irishman."

"Care to confute that or must you run off with your liberal tail between your legs?? "

confute?
what is confute?

is that a method conservatives use to confuse an issue with irrational logic and misinformation?

example: I was debating with this libtard about slavery and I really confuted him with my dazzling Bullshit and fancy footwork!

--------------

actually I don't care to CONFUTE this with you

It's EASY to say "it's true"

but can you show evidence?

what, in your mind, was GOOD about being ripped from your family
sent thousands of miles away
to be sold into slavery
where you worked like a dog
and lived in squalid conditions
and could be beaten at a whim?

Is this something you, yourself, would volunteer for?

Now, should you actually respond with EVIDENCE I will then CONFUTE it with you.

or must you run off with your conservative tail between your legs?
Hey, self-proclaimed smart person:

Learn how the Quote button works, you moron.

it was not a good thing just a better thing than staying in Africa or than coming here as an Irishman or certain other minorities.

The greatest expert on this is Thomas Sowell. What not read him to get the basics down?? He's black, which you'll love!!!

No, the greatest expert on this is Mel Brooks.

His philosophy is displayed several times in Blazing Saddles

"We'll take the __________ and the __________ , but you keep the Irish!" as stated so well by Slim Pickens.
That's a great movie...

"We'll take the __________ and the __________ , but you keep the Irish!" as stated so well by Slim Pickens.
That's a great movie...

typical of a liberal to change the subject when he loses the argument

That's a great movie...

What argument?

This is my only post in this thread.

Since you have no brain, I guess it is a false assumption you have a sense of humor...

That's a great movie...

What argument?

Since you have no brain, I guess it is a false assumption you have a sense of humor...

it[slavery] was not a good thing just a better thing than staying in Africa or than coming here as an Irishman or certain other minorities.

What argument?

it[slavery] was not a good thing just a better thing than staying in Africa or than coming here as an Irishman or certain other minorities.

People like to say it's only places like here...and only people like you who congregate in places like here, but...

602263_462205603831973_60046995_n.png

What argument?

People like to say it's only places like here...and only people like you who congregate in places like here, but...

602263_462205603831973_60046995_n.png
Repetition of bullshit does not make the bullshit true.

But of course, you think it's true because you WANT it to be true.

Wilkerson's full of shit.

A Conservative History of the United States : The New Yorker

September 19, 2012
A CONSERVATIVE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES
Posted by Jack Hitt

2010: Flying Jihad Terror Babies invade America: “It appeared they would have young women who became pregnant. They would get them into the United States to have a baby, they wouldn’t even have to pay anything for the baby, and then they would return back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists.”—Representative Louie Gohmert

Give the cherry picked (tax exempt) Media Matters scoops a rest. You lefties are becoming pathetic.

Forum List

Back