Barb

Carpe Scrotum
Apr 2, 2009
in a house.
A Conservative History of the United States : The New Yorker

September 19, 2012
A CONSERVATIVE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES
Posted by Jack Hitt

1619-1808: Africans set sail for America in search of freedom: “Other than Native Americans, who were here, all of us have the same story.”—Michele Bachmann

2010: Flying Jihad Terror Babies invade America: “It appeared they would have young women who became pregnant. They would get them into the United States to have a baby, they wouldn’t even have to pay anything for the baby, and then they would return back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists.”—Representative Louie Gohmert

:clap2:

September 19, 2012
Posted by Jack Hitt

1619-1808: Africans set sail for America in search of freedom: “Other than Native Americans, who were here, all of us have the same story.”—Michele Bachmann

This is actually true. Often you were better off coming here as a slave than, say, as an Irishman.

Care to confute that or must you run off with your liberal tail between your legs??

Last edited:

September 19, 2012
Posted by Jack Hitt

This is actually true. Often you were better off coming here as a slave than, say, as an Irishman.

Care to confute that or must you run off with your liberal tail between your legs??

Hell Yeah! At least as a slave you got room and board in return for your "service".

September 19, 2012
Posted by Jack Hitt

Hell Yeah! At least as a slave you got room and board in return for your "service".

At least as a slave you were very very valuable to somoeone and so had a life expectancy far longer than an indentured Irishman!!

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow???

September 19, 2012
Posted by Jack Hitt

What is "confute?"

And, I posted this last month. With more than a week to plan, That stormfront flame is really the best you have? :wtf::piss2:

An indentured person had a much better chance of being able to simply run away to the west and start over. A black slave, it must be admitted, was at a distinct disadvantage to say the least. Arguing that slavery was better than just about anything else is...difficult to digest?

Arguing that slavery was better than just about anything else is...difficult to digest?

too stupid but perfectly liberal !! If I argued that slavery was better than just about anything else I'll pay you $10,000.

I did argue that life expectancy for a slave out of Africa was often better than for others who came here since slaves were very very valuable property. Care to refute it or must you run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs?

Last edited:
In any case, I confuted this revelation of American history and discovered slave plantations had a slave waiting-list, Some mornings hundreds of Irish were lined up, applications in hand applying for slave status despite the large signs saying No Irish Need Apply. In fact, a number of Black slaves, those that were having their early coffee on the veranda made fun of the Irish slave-seekers, and a few slaves even talked of lynching. No wonder the slaves had such a long life span they were pampered.

In any case, I confuted this revelation of American history and discovered slave plantations had a slave waiting-list, Some mornings hundreds of Irish were lined up, applications in hand applying for slave status despite the large signs saying No Irish Need Apply. In fact, a number of Black slaves, those that were having their early coffee on the veranda made fun of the Irish slave-seekers, and a few slaves even talked of lynching. No wonder the slaves had such a long life span they were pampered.

Are you saying slaves had a better or worse chance of survival or don't you have any idea whatsoever?? Instead of trying to change the subject hoping no one will see how slow you are just answer, better or worse, or admit you lack the IQ and education to answer the question.

Slavery had existed throughout human history long before settlers to the Americas brought that aspect of humanity with them.

September 19, 2012
Posted by Jack Hitt

yeah, nothing says freedom like being chained in the hold of a ship.

fucking moron :lmao:

Arguing that slavery was better than just about anything else is...difficult to digest?

too stupid but perfectly liberal !! If I argued that slavery was better than just about anything else I'll pay you $10,000.

I did argue that life expectancy for a slave out of Africa was often better than for others who came here since slaves were very very valuable property. Care to refute it or must you run away once again with your liberal tail between your legs?

Those words accurately sum up Special Ed's concern for his fellow human.

At least as a slave you were very very valuable to somoeone and so had a life expectancy far longer than an indentured Irishman!!

i'm positive you're full of shit, eddie.

an indentured servant also had *value*.

or don't you actually know what an indentured servant was?

i'm positive you're full of shit, eddie.

an indentured servant also had *value*.

or don't you actually know what an indentured servant was?

Marvin pipher: that the Irish and Chinese had a much harder time upon their arrival in America than did the slaves and were hired to perform work which was considered too dangerous for slaves (slaves were too valuable a property to put at risk);

Slavery had existed throughout human history long before settlers to the Americas brought that aspect of humanity with them.

thanks for that tremendous insight.

Just wanted to make sure everyone understands slavery isn't a just a black and white issue. The way a lot of people talk about it, it seems they think that Africans have only ever been forced into slavery.

I get it, what a laugh, the New Yorker decided to cherry pick (only) conservative speech a month before the election. I believe the rag became an arm of the democrat party when it endorsed John Kerry for president.

Just wanted to make sure everyone understands slavery isn't a just a black and white issue. The way a lot of people talk about it, it seems they think that Africans have only ever been forced into slavery.

Exactly, so why are blacks considered victims, still, and why is there so much white guilt, still?? Liberals don't know history so have done the wrong thing making the problem 1000 times worse. LBJ's war a poverty was really a targeted near genocide against American blacks.

Thomas Sowell: Just as Europeans enslaved Africans, North Africans enslaved Europeans-- more Europeans than there were Africans enslaved in the United States and in the 13 colonies from which it was formed.

The treatment of white galley slaves was even worse than the treatment of black slaves picking cotton. But there are no movies or television dramas about it comparable to "Roots," and our schools and colleges don't pound it into the heads of students.

"We could survive slavery, we could survive Jim Crow, but we could not survive liberalism."- Walter Williams

Even in the antebellum era, when slaves often weren’t permitted to wed, most black children lived with a biological mother and father. During Reconstruction and up until the 1940s, 75% to 85% of black children lived in two-parent families. Today, more than 70% of black children are born to single women. “The welfare state has done to black Americans what slavery couldn’t do, what Jim Crow couldn’t do, what the harshest racism couldn’t do,” Mr. Williams says. “And that is to destroy the black family.”

Forum List

Back