Conservative comedy renewed for 7th season after being canceled over political reasons

I just hope that everyone from cast can return. I've seen a list of who will be turning and sadly the actresses who play Eve and Mandy are not a part of it. Neither is the man who plays Mr. Alzante.

God bless you and him and the rest of the cast always!!!

Holly

'Last Man Standing' renewed by Fox; Tim Allen 'excited' for Season 7

AWESOME! I can't wait! I love that show! Congrats to Tim Allen! Another defeat for the cultural marxist left who are trying so hard to destroy America and Masculinity and Traditional Values at every turn.
I don't buy it. Tim Allen is a national treasure. I'm assuming this is another manufactured fake news narrative to further separate rwnjs from reality.

Brooklyn 99 was just canceled. It's actually pretty popular and funny. Shall we grab our pitchforks and take to the streets to call out the fascist pigs who are destroying our lives?

AWESOME! I can't wait! I love that show! Congrats to Tim Allen! Another defeat for the cultural marxist left who are trying so hard to destroy America and Masculinity and Traditional Values at every turn.
I don't buy it. Tim Allen is a national treasure. I'm assuming this is another manufactured fake news narrative to further separate rwnjs from reality.

Brooklyn 99 was just canceled. It's actually pretty popular and funny. Shall we grab our pitchforks and take to the streets to call out the fascist pigs who are destroying our lives?
Lol. You don't buy what? Oh and Brooklyn 99 was boring as hell. Chicago PD and Blue Bloods are MUCH better.

Last Man Standing is the funniest show on TV...

Tim Allen is a genius.

I hope the whole crew comes back.

I love his liberal digs.......

National treasure? Now that is funny.

Last Man Standing is one of the most boring shows ever created. Home Improvement was amazing.

Right and TRUMP was going to lose by 20 points..

You don't know shit...

Lol, you said "conservative" and "comedy" in the same sentence.

Hey dip Shit....

Name a comedian that's

funnier than Tim Allen...

Bet you can't...
Michelle Wolf.

A like the average conservative you went straight for the personal insult. Do you have daddy issues like the rest of them?

Hey dip Shit....

Name a comedian that's

Bet you can't...
Michelle Wolf.

A like the average conservative you went straight for the personal insult. Do you have daddy issues like the rest of them?

Hey Dip Shit...

I know you don't get it....But...

Like Trump I have decided to fight

fire with fire when it comes to you libtards....

saul alinsky has been turned inside out

by President Donald J. Trump...

We are using your own tactics to defeat you.

Hey dip Shit....

Name a comedian that's

Bet you can't...
Michelle Wolf.

Hey Dip Shit...

Lol, you aren't even close to my level, as demonstrated by your childish name-calling. What's wrong? Mommy didn't hug you enough when you were a kid?

Lol. You don't buy what? Oh and Brooklyn 99 was boring as hell. Chicago PD and Blue Bloods are MUCH better.
Brooklyn 99 is a sit com sort of and different than the dramas that you mentioned. I don't buy the conspiracy that Last Man Standing was terminated because of some leftist plot against Tim Allen's political leaning. Do you have something that evidences that?

Hey dip Shit....

Name a comedian that's

Bet you can't...
Michelle Wolf.

Hey Dip Shit...

Lol, you aren't even close to my level, as demonstrated by your childish name-calling. What's wrong? Mommy didn't hug you enough when you were a kid?

You seem to be on the short bus level.....

Brooklyn 99 is a sit com sort of and different than the dramas that you mentioned. I don't buy the conspiracy that Last Man Standing was terminated because of some leftist plot against Tim Allen's political leaning. Do you have something that evidences that?
Then why else cancel a show doing REALLY well with its audience?

Forum List

Back