Conservative Christians Express Frustration Toward Congressional Republicans

It's interesting to note that Christian conservatives express their frustration by working within the system. Left wingers express frustration by smashing windows and torching cars (and shooting conservative congressmen?)
The Christian conservatives only work within the GOP because they are utterly powerless otherwise.

It's interesting to note that Christian conservatives express their frustration by working within the system. Left wingers express frustration by smashing windows and torching cars (and shooting conservative congressmen?)
Since when is blowing up federal buildings, having sexual relations with children before setting themselves on fire and murder of abortion providers working within the system?

“At the Values Voters Summit, thousands of conservative Christians are expressing their simmering frustration toward Republicans in Congress for not doing enough to support President Trump.”

What ‘values’ do they support.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

They value misanthropy and misogyny.

Fortunately there are a few Republicans who refuse to advance conservative Christians’ agenda of fear, bigotry and hate.

They won the election. Across the board.

And their interests and agenda, their ACTUAL, interests and agenda, not your asshole lies, are not being advanced.

That is a valid complaint.

There is something wrong with our nation when one side can win EVERYTHING, and still not get to have it's interests represented.

Your vile lies are dismissed.

Did I call you an asshole?
The majority voted for the other side. Where do their interests get a mention ?
Elections have consequences.

You can come along for the ride but shut up and get in the back seat.

Remember these words Thomas.

The new politics of the good ol' USA.

Obama should not have opened his mouth and used these words.

“At the Values Voters Summit, thousands of conservative Christians are expressing their simmering frustration toward Republicans in Congress for not doing enough to support President Trump.”

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

Fortunately there are a few Republicans who refuse to advance conservative Christians’ agenda of fear, bigotry and hate.

And their interests and agenda, their ACTUAL, interests and agenda, not your asshole lies, are not being advanced.

There is something wrong with our nation when one side can win EVERYTHING, and still not get to have it's interests represented.

"You can come along for the ride but shut up and get in the back seat."

How unAmerican...

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

How unAmerican...
Of course it is.

And I'm not the one who said it.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

How unAmerican...
Of course it is.

And I'm not the one who said it.
Oh, I see, it's that stupid Obama Tourette s Syndrome talking point. He , of course, wasn't referring to all Americans or all things, just GOP legislators regarding one piece of legislation and their demands of it.

They are neither hate groups or theocrats. That only exists in your tiny mind. The democrat party is the biggest hate group in the world.
Of course they are hate groups. It just happens that you agree with them. And of course they are theocrats. They will specifically tell you that our nations laws should follow the word of god. Again, doesn't bother you, because you agree.

So, they are hate groups because YOU say so, and they are theocrats because of something you think they want, and though you know nothing about me, you pretend to know everything.

That's a triple fail. You lose.
Correct, I say they are hate groups, because I think they are hate groups. Thank you, Professor Numbnuts, for walking us all through how stating an opinion works.

Dude, you failed, goodbye.
Failed? How? See, this is the funny thing about you crybabies. You want to accuse people of throwing a fit "just because someone disagrees"...yet any idiot can see that you are the only manbaby doing that. We explained it was our opinion, and explained the reasons for our opinion. And because you disagree -- and ONLY because you disagree, make no mistake -- you are throwing a grade A little hissy fit. How embarrassing for you

Ok, you are too stupid to spend any time talking to so I'll end my part with this:

You did not explain anything. Not even the reasons for your opinions.

Dismissed.

They value lies.

They value stupidity.

They value hatred.

They value ignorance.

They value bigotry.

AKA republican platform. For your votes for tax cuts for the rich and corporations, we will pay lip service to your wants, needs and desires. However we will make you feel like a real manly patriot.

Of course they are hate groups. It just happens that you agree with them. And of course they are theocrats. They will specifically tell you that our nations laws should follow the word of god. Again, doesn't bother you, because you agree.

So, they are hate groups because YOU say so, and they are theocrats because of something you think they want, and though you know nothing about me, you pretend to know everything.

That's a triple fail. You lose.
Correct, I say they are hate groups, because I think they are hate groups. Thank you, Professor Numbnuts, for walking us all through how stating an opinion works.

Dude, you failed, goodbye.
Failed? How? See, this is the funny thing about you crybabies. You want to accuse people of throwing a fit "just because someone disagrees"...yet any idiot can see that you are the only manbaby doing that. We explained it was our opinion, and explained the reasons for our opinion. And because you disagree -- and ONLY because you disagree, make no mistake -- you are throwing a grade A little hissy fit. How embarrassing for you

Ok, you are too stupid to spend any time talking to so I'll end my part with this:

You did not explain anything. Not even the reasons for your opinions.

Dismissed.
Of course I did. Then you started whining like a little b*tch, because you are homophobe in complete agreement with them.

Elections have consequences. Trump, because he does not have the legitimacy given by the great majority of Americans, and the GOP, because it is riddled with factions, can't govern effectively.

They have to represent the great majority of Americans, but they don't.

Forum List

Back