Conservative Buzzwords & Phrases... A Compendium...

The first casualty of class war is the language in which it is being conducted.

Take honorable words with positive meanings and apply those words to evil policies.

That's how the bill, as one example, that allowed coal fired plants thto continue spewing toxic mercury into our air became entited the CLEAN SKYS ACT.

The BIG LIE methodolgy that the NAZIs perfected is the technique of todays masters of propaganda.

just to be fair, I'm starting a list for our liberal friends, who would probably include these in the list, as well as many others:

entitlements
class envy
states' rights
activist judges

And when your ready, here's a few for your compendium of liberal buzzwords:

Bush
1%'rs
Rich
Fair Share
Bush
Racist
Bush

Enjoy!

Constructive Liberty.
Ameritopia.
American.
Americant.
Democrats are Sissy Fairies.
Please Only Vote Once.

just to be fair, I'm starting a list for our liberal friends, who would probably include these in the list, as well as many others:

entitlements
class envy
states' rights
activist judges

And when your ready, here's a few for your compendium of liberal buzzwords:

Bush
1%'rs
Rich
Fair Share
Bush
Racist
Bush

Enjoy!

already in place, Soggy... with most of the ones you mentioned already there...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/207026-liberal-buzzwords-and-phrases-a-compendium.html

funny how the Mod Squad moved that thread to The Romper Room, but not this one... :eusa_whistle:

"spirit of bi-partisanship" (only applicable when Obama strong-arms a handful of Republicans to support his agendas)

"my good friend and colleague, ________" (fill in the blank with a politician from the opposition party)

gay "rights"

"right to privacy" is equated with "abortion"

"you are a racist" (if you disagree with anything a liberal minority believes in or says)

"you are a bigot" (if you disagree with anything a liberal person (minority or not) believes in or says)

"the rich should pay more taxes" (even though the top 50% of wage earners already pay over 96% of income taxes in the USA)

"the working poor"

"the American dream of home ownership" (whether the person can afford the loan or not)

"social injustice"

"economic injustice"

"political gridlock"

"it's Bush's fault" (even though Obama has been President for over THREE years)

"9/11 was Bush's fault" (even though Bush was in office less than NINE MONTHS when 9/11 happened)

"it's a family matter" (when politicians cheat on their wives, abandon their children, etc.)

"quality of life" (the new code phrase for "let the old people die: it's cheaper for everybody else")

"social security lockbox"

"health care is a right"

"the recession is over"

"economic growth is stagnant, or slower than we expected"

"unexpected __________" (fill in the blank with a negative economic statistic)

"we support economic sanctions"

"we support a diplomatic solution"

"too big to be allowed to fail"

a decrease in the rate of loss is an "increase"

a decrease in spending is a "surplus"

continuing an expiring/existing tax cut is trumpeted as an all-new "tax cut"

I could go on and on and on................

Last edited:
"spirit of bi-partisanship" (only applicable when Obama strong-arms a handful of Republicans to support his agendas)

"my good friend and colleague, ________" (fill in the blank with a politician from the opposition party)

gay "rights"

"right to privacy" is equated with "abortion"

"you are a racist" (if you disagree with anything a liberal minority believes in or says)

"you are a bigot" (if you disagree with anything a liberal person (minority or not) believes in or says)

"the rich should pay more taxes" (even though the top 50% of wage earners already pay over 96% of income taxes in the USA)

"the working poor"

"the American dream of home ownership" (whether the person can afford the loan or not)

"social injustice"

"economic injustice"

"political gridlock"

"it's Bush's fault" (even though Obama has been President for over THREE years)

"9/11 was Bush's fault" (even though Bush was in office less than NINE MONTHS when 9/11 happened)

"it's a family matter" (when politicians cheat on their wives, abandon their children, etc.)

"quality of life" (the new code phrase for "let the old people die: it's cheaper for everybody else")

"social security lockbox"

"health care is a right"

"the recession is over"

"economic growth is stagnant, or slower than we expected"

"unexpected __________" (fill in the blank with a negative economic statistic)

"we support economic sanctions"

"we support a diplomatic solution"

"too big to be allowed to fail"

a decrease in the rate of loss is an "increase"

a decrease in spending is a "surplus"

continuing an expiring/existing tax cut is trumpeted as an all-new "tax cut"

I could go on and on and on................

your post belongs here...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/207026-liberal-buzzwords-and-phrases-a-compendium.html

I apologize for any confusion...

New Topics

Forum List

Back