Conservative Bible

Are the other 23,144 verses of the Bible relevant?

• Yes. We should consider the whole Bible and become liberals.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No. 2 Theasalonians 3:10 says it all. The other verses are stupid.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10

To my knowledge this is the only verse of the Bible ever quoted by conservatives.

There are 17 other verses in Chapter 3 of Thessalonians. Are they relevant?

There are 23,144 other verses in the Bible. Are they relevant?

How can people continue to pretend that the Bible doesn't promote left wing principles? The Bible is way more consistent with liberal political thought than with conservative politic thought. Does anybody get it?
I love the part of the bible where it says "God helps those that help themselves". With liberals they want Government to help them because they are too stupid to use God's given gifts..
The bible also commands you to help those who are poor or sick and be welcoming of strangers.
I do help those, but I sure dont want some fucked up government taking from me and giving it to people who dont belong here, or sit on their ass all day acting like petulant spoiled little girls.

I do help those, but I sure dont want some fucked up government taking from me and giving it to people who dont belong here, or sit on their ass all day acting like petulant spoiled little girls.

I agree with you. I am a conservative too. That's why I voted, "no". Have you voted yet?

render-unto-caesar-that-which-is-caesars-and-to-god-2612566.png

For all you so called conservatives that believe in liberal values, you are not really conservatives...
Oh and your hard heart will keep you from Heaven faster than a gay man..

I agree with you. I am a conservative too. That's why I voted, "no". Have you voted yet?
I am not a conservative but a libertarian/conservative. If a libtards want to kill their baby, I am all for it, because that will stop the spreading of the stupid gene. If a liberal wants to do drugs, go for it, because soon that liberal will be dead and I wont have to provide welfare for it anymore. I believe in "with actions come consequences", if you want to harm yourself, fine with me, just dont come to me and tell me I have to pay for it. The bible was written by man, has been interpreted by man, it has been PC'd by man.

In the part where it said the "Jews to own slaves", it has been updated to say "Jews to have servants". The marginalization of slavery has just been liberalized and not too many people understand this. The pope is a Communist and is slowly eroding what God intended for US, because he is a one world order pope...

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 2 Thessalonians 3:10

To my knowledge this is the only verse of the Bible ever quoted by conservatives.

How can people continue to pretend that the Bible doesn't promote left wing principles? The Bible is way more consistent with liberal political thought than with conservative politic thought. Does anybody get it?
I love the part of the bible where it says "God helps those that help themselves". With liberals they want Government to help them because they are too stupid to use God's given gifts..
The bible also commands you to help those who are poor or sick and be welcoming of strangers.
I'm seriously not the kind that ridicules people for their faith, I wish I had some myself, but I do not understand right-wing Christianity. It is so far away from what I grew up with it is almost unrecognizable.

I am not a conservative but a libertarian/conservative. If a libtards want to kill their baby, I am all for it, because that will stop the spreading of the stupid gene. If a liberal wants to do drugs, go for it, because soon that liberal will be dead and I wont have to provide welfare for it anymore. I believe in "with actions come consequences", if you want to harm yourself, fine with me, just dont come to me and tell me I have to pay for it. The bible was written by man, has been interpreted by man, it has been PC'd by man.

In the part where it said the "Jews to own slaves", it has been updated to say "Jews to have servants". The marginalization of slavery has just been liberalized and not too many people understand this. The pope is a Communist and is slowly eroding what God intended for US, because he is a one world order pope...
Yet you have no link or any quotes with footnotes to prove your claim about slavery.

I'm seriously not the kind that ridicules people for their faith, I wish I had some myself, but I do not understand right-wing Christianity. It is so far away from what I grew up with it is almost unrecognizable.
it isnt right wing Christianity anymore, it has been infiltrated by those who worship lucifer and continues his work by destroying the foundations of civilizations in the hope of 1 supreme ruler(not God) who with the government can Rule us as peons, because in their eyes we are too stupid to know better...

"Take all that thy neighbor has, sell it, and give the money to the poor. Then come follow me."

Oh wait ...

Yet you have no link or any quotes with footnotes to prove your claim about slavery.

Most of us don't do that. It is a waste of time to do that kind of research that is always ignored. Try not to let it disappoint you. It happens often. All of us are here to relax and blow of some steam. It isn't because we want more work to do.

The morals of that lesson comes from Aesop's fables. It is probably in reference to a specific Greek or Roman God. Independence is not a virtue in the Bible. The verse doesn't even sound like a Christian idea
I agree. The Bible indicates that God helps those who ask Him for help, or who depend on Him.

Huh? WTF?

it isnt right wing Christianity anymore, it has been infiltrated by those who worship lucifer and continues his work by destroying the foundations of civilizations in the hope of 1 supreme ruler(not God) who with the government can Rule us as peons, because in their eyes we are too stupid to know better...
Right-wing Christians get together every Sunday to talk about what Jesus can give them in their life and afterlife and then symbolically nail him to the cross all over again, presumably to again silence him. They celebrate his death and pay scant attention to what he did in his earthly life. Theirs is a guilt-free religion full of escape clauses in the plain and simple commandments of Jesus Christ.

Remember when Jesus chided the Romans to pay their fair share?

Forum List

Back