Conservative and Conservation

if conservatives had their way, there would have been no industrial revolution, no nation wide railroad, federal highway system, no mandatory education, chinese would not be allowed to be citizens and the south would be still using slaves for their labor force......
Please give the board a link to this assertion for its perusal. Thanks.

Online Etymology Dictionary

conservatives want to keep things the way they are and fight progression.....

all the things i named were changes from the way things were........

which is why the examples of north and south korea are good examples of north korea statying the way they were and south korea progressing......

which makes north korea extremely conservative and south korea extremely liberal.......

Again, probably more irrelevant that anything else you've tried to come up with.

For the first 150 years after its founding, the USA was the most Conservative nation on the planet and became the most prosperous and power nation in record time. That's the best example of Conservative success. For the last 100 years we've been subject to a Progressive Jihad that finally taken its toll.

Again: Conservatism = Success; Progressives = Failure.

How many more ways do you need to hear it?

Again: What you cited as 'Conservatism' (Germany & S. Korea) are both far more progressive than the US has ever been. How many more ways do you need to hear it?

You're[sic] "point" is increasingly more irrelevant every time you fail. You see that, right?

You have to compare comparables and I've given you several side by side examples. That you fail to see the contrasts is clearly some failing on my part to explain it more clearly, bringing down to your level. I thought the map of the 2 Koreas at night might help.

You knew that was Korea right?

So now you're suggesting that in order to compare the policies of nations they must be geographically adjacent... and you say that I fail?

bwahahahahahahahahaha! :lmao:

Again: What you cited as 'Conservatism' (Germany & S. Korea) are both far more progressive than the US has ever been. How many more ways do you need to hear it?

You're[sic] "point" is increasingly more irrelevant every time you fail. You see that, right?

You have to compare comparables and I've given you several side by side examples. That you fail to see the contrasts is clearly some failing on my part to explain it more clearly, bringing down to your level. I thought the map of the 2 Koreas at night might help.

So now you're suggesting that in order to compare the policies of nations they must be geographically adjacent... and you say that I fail?

well, what you need to understand is that republicans and conservatives view anything they agree with as conservative and anything they disagree with as liberal, regardless of what the reality is of the actual position.......

that is why they support liberal ideas and condemn conservative ideas most of the time......

once you understand this, the psychosis most republicans and conservatives seem to be suffering by attacking conservatives values and embracing liberalism makes alot more sense.........

They don't have to be, but when they are, I think it makes is obvious to see what the differences are.

North Korea, Progressive Utopia no individual freedom or property rights
South Korea, Conservative nation that respects individual freedoms and property rights

East Germany, Progressive Utopia no individual freedom or property rights
West Germany, Conservative nation that respects individual freedoms and property rights

Haiti, Progressive Utopia little to no individual freedom or property rights
Dominican Republic, Conservative nation that respects individual freedoms and property rights

It's high time for CF to step back, roast a bowl and listen to some Zappa.

He's making a complete fool of himself here and I like him too much to see that happen.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

well, what you need to understand is that republicans and conservatives view anything they agree with as conservative and anything they disagree with as liberal, regardless of what the reality is of the actual position.......

that is why they support liberal ideas and condemn conservative ideas most of the time......

once you understand this, the psychosis most republicans and conservatives seem to be suffering by attacking conservatives values and embracing liberalism makes alot more sense.........
And, you have to understand that those who do not consider themselves Republicans or conservatives view anyone who disagrees with them as conservative, regardless of the reality of the actual position.

Rather indicative of psychosis, I suppose.

Funny how it works out that way.

It's high time for CF to step back, roast a bowl and listen to some Zappa.

He's making a complete fool of himself here and I like him too much to see that happen.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWTgAFX7cQ]Frank Zappa - Fembot in a Wet T-Shirt - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back