Conservative alternatives to Facebook Twitter etc...

I often asked why conservatives weren't creating their own social apps to avoid the left shutting them down on the main apps.

Now I know why.

First they ban you for hate speech on the usual platforms. Hate speech......

Then you create your own app and the powers that be BAN THE APPS from their devices.
Google explains why it banned the app for Gab, a right-wing Twitter rival

The left have a strangle hold on our free expression.

Maybe because the 21st Century Conservative is as welcome as a turd in a punch bowl? But I digress, you have the ability to post here, that most of us don't take you seriously is not our fault.

The Internet is replete with websites and blogs for 21st Century conservatives; what is missing is the conservatism of the late 20th Century, wherein thoughtful expression and substantive discussions were welcome. A time when Science was respected, change acceptable, and new and fresh ideas evaluated.

The United States Constitution is what you and your fellow Marxists hate. Google and Apple with their Android and iDolt platforms are the modern equivalent of Ma Bell. While AT&T was a horrible monopoly, they at least never tried to censor CONTENT. That is exactly what Google is doing, using their position as a public utility to censor ideas they disagree with.

FYI The RED SCARE died when the Domino theory was debunked, when the Soviet Union collapsed, and when China and Russia became Plutocracies.

I suggest you move your thinking into the 21st Century and consider how the greatest threat to civilization is the hybrid political ideology of Plutocratic Fascism.

BTW Google is not a public utility*, it is a corporation focused on profit, primarily, as are Microsoft and Apple.

*public utility. A private company supplying water, gas, electricity, telephone service, or the like, which is granted a monopoly by the government and then regulated by the government.

what's really strange is your faux rage at being called "on the left" cause hey - it doesn't fit. but you'll slap STATIST on anyone who disagrees with you and hammer that fucking square peg into a triangle hole.

I can't speak to Gator's habits or true beliefs, but in this case that's not what's going on. Many on the right are demanding that the government force Facebook to abide by their wishes. The statism label fits perfectly.

what's really strange is your faux rage at being called "on the left" cause hey - it doesn't fit. but you'll slap STATIST on anyone who disagrees with you and hammer that fucking square peg into a triangle hole.

I can't speak to Gator's habits or true beliefs, but in this case that's not what's going on. Many on the right are demanding that the government force Facebook to abide by their wishes. The statism label fits perfectly.
many on the left demanded the gov force a baker to bake cakes for people he didn't want to do it for.

like i said - very clearly - everyone wants the Gov to intervene at times. so his pseudo definition really didn't do much overall as it's something anyone can fall under at any given time.

as for the whole ordeal - facebook can do whatever it wants, sure. but it *does* change the rules in which they operate if they go one side over the other. this isn't me doing wishful thinking, this is how our laws work in the country. going NUH UNH doesn't change a thing about how facebook will have to change their operations if they "come out" as a liberal org.

many on the left demanded the gov force a baker to bake cakes for people he didn't want to do it for.

like i said - very clearly - everyone wants the Gov to intervene at times. so his pseudo definition really didn't do much overall as it's something anyone can fall under at any given time.

as for the whole ordeal - facebook can do whatever it wants, sure. but it *does* change the rules in which they operate if they go one side over the other. this isn't me doing wishful thinking, this is how our laws work in the country. going NUH UNH doesn't change a thing about how facebook will have to change their operations if they "come out" as a liberal org.

And both of your examples are fine examples of statism in action.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's the reason for demanding government intervention that makes the difference. Government is supposed to protect people from bullies. But the statist sees it as a general purpose tool for forcing others to do what you want. Liberals want to force bakers to bake cakes for gay weddings, Trumpsters want to force Facebook to publish their propaganda. Same statism, different party.

Again Commie fuck, should phone companies have the right to regulate what you say on your phone?

Yes or no Comrade?

Sure, why not? As long as they're up front about the deal. As long as the users consent to the arrangement. I can't imagine many would. I certainly wouldn't. That kind of shit is why Facebook's usage is plummeting.

Problem is, Google is blocking alternatives on the Android platform. Don't look to Apple to take the high ground.

I often asked why conservatives weren't creating their own social apps to avoid the left shutting them down on the main apps.

Now I know why.

Then you create your own app and the powers that be BAN THE APPS from their devices.

Do us all a favor and learn what free speech is and who it is applied towards.

Gab is growing despite Google banning it. If you do not like Google, make you own search engine.

Comrade, Google banned the app on all Android and Chrome Devices.

I thought you Communists demanded "public access."

Oh, but only when it serves the far left agenda.

Google is a private company, they can ban what they hell ever they want. But you statist want the govemretn to swoop down and save you from the mean old company.

You damn statist are just sickening.

Right, it's not like baking a cake,

You hypocrites are insane.

Now I know why.

Gab is growing despite Google banning it. If you do not like Google, make you own search engine.

Google is a private company, they can ban what they hell ever they want. But you statist want the govemretn to swoop down and save you from the mean old company.

You damn statist are just sickening.

Right, it's not like baking a cake,

You hypocrites are insane.

I am on the side of the baker your fucking moron. In fact i have argued multiple times on this forum that any anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are constitutions.

So, shove that up your little statist ass. The government is not going to jump in and make Google be nice to you, no matter how much you beg them to

Now I know why.

We never demanded public access be exploited for the purpose of spreading hate speech by neonazis.

Comrade, you ARE the Nazis spreading hate speech.

Hatred is the ONLY message Marxists like you have.

Again Commie fuck, should phone companies have the right to regulate what you say on your phone?

Yes or no Comrade?

Sure, why not? As long as they're up front about the deal. As long as the users consent to the arrangement. I can't imagine many would. I certainly wouldn't. That kind of shit is why Facebook's usage is plummeting.

Problem is, Google is blocking alternatives on the Android platform. Don't look to Apple to take the high ground.
Uh.... Ok?

Now I know why.

We never demanded public access be exploited for the purpose of spreading hate speech by neonazis.

Comrade, you ARE the Nazis spreading hate speech.

Hatred is the ONLY message Marxists like you have.
LOLOL

Spits the senile old curmudgeon calling others, "Nazis." :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back