Conservative alternate to google

I've used Startpage.com for years. That, of course, started by one of our own, Katherine Albrecht.

I'm not really interested in platforms that just echo what I want to hear. I'm more interested in the liberty aspect of the web in whole.

PRIVACY - Privacy Policy

Is there anything that doesn't victimize conservatives?
Has nothing to do with being a victim it has EVERYTHING to do with complete BIAS against the TRUTH and FACTS we sure won't get that from the MSM aka Democrat Propaganda wing.

The thread is about a "conservative" alternative to Google.
And? I am sure there are "liberal" alternatives as well...don't see why you would need one since ALL of the media coddles and obeys what left in this country says.

Has nothing to do with being a victim it has EVERYTHING to do with complete BIAS against the TRUTH and FACTS we sure won't get that from the MSM aka Democrat Propaganda wing.

The thread is about a "conservative" alternative to Google.
And? I am sure there are "liberal" alternatives as well...don't see why you would need one since ALL of the media coddles and obeys what left in this country says.

I pass. Carry on.

THANK GOD others are realizing how critical this is.
I doubt 10 members of this forum realize just how incredibly important this is.

Of course hard core far leftists would argue.
They're awash in supporting media and take it for granted....almost all the news media, Hollywood, Teachers Unions and of course Google and Facebook, biased TV shows like The View and all liberal awards ceremonies ALL grossly support the Left exclusively.

In case you missed it......
http://www.4conservatives.com

Last edited:

So, rightardia has "sources" other than conservative ones censored out, but they're promised "a more intellectually stimulating and politically diverse reading experience." Because nothing's more intellectually stimulating and politically diverse than the same ideological bent served up search after search after search.

Right.

... and your precious bodily fluids will be protected against any and all loathsome foreign substances.

When I go to the doc, I don't ask what his/her political leanings are because I don't give a rats ass. Same with a search engine.

What a snowflake thread. Can't take the opposing view? Here is the conservative answer. Pug your ears and cry like a baby. Yeah, that is a sure way to make you informed citizens. Ignore the other side. Grow the effing up.

More, and more information is being filtered, and censored by the Leftist Media, Tech, Corporate, and Entertainment industries. There have to be at least more CENTRIST outlets developed. It is getting so they have a large monopoly on information except for a very few, very small outlets.

What a snowflake thread. Can't take the opposing view? Here is the conservative answer. Pug your ears and cry like a baby. Yeah, that is a sure way to make you informed citizens. Ignore the other side. Grow the effing up.

Perhaps you should give that advice to the left wingers who do everything in their power to silence opposition to their narrow views. The far left are masters at acting like petulant children, crying like a bunch of babies until they get their way.

Trump thinks Google search results are "rigged" against him. He can't posit himself as any more of a victim than that. Google is out to get him. Oh, poor, poor Trump. Such a victim!

Trump thinks Google search results are "rigged" against him. He can't posit himself as any more of a victim than that. Google is out to get him. Oh, poor, poor Trump. Such a victim!
Guess you missed the fact that 96% of google's searches for Trump are negative results....yeah no bias there at all!

Guess you missed the fact that 96% of google's searches for Trump are negative results....yeah no bias there at all!

I'm not denying he's a victim.

Let's set aside the discombobulated nonsense of the assertion that "96% of google's searches for Trump are negative results."

Just guessing, but 98% of search results for "Charles Manson" probably yield links to texts decrying the man.

There is, in either case, just one interesting question to ask about these results: What the heck are the authors of the 4% (2%) positive texts thinking?

Forum List

Back