Conservative Activist Sends Racist Obama Picture

The whole point of the picture had absolutely nothing to do with President Obama's race and EVERYTHING to do with what this group believe Obamacare will do to the medical profession... i.e. send it back to primative times.

Immie

LOL, whatever, the race factor is factoring heavily into this equation so stop trying to deny it, thats just one of the reasons why the race problem in America persists.

The whole point of the picture had absolutely nothing to do with President Obama's race and EVERYTHING to do with what this group believe Obamacare will do to the medical profession... i.e. send it back to primative times.

Immie

LOL, whatever, the race factor is factoring heavily into this equation so stop trying to deny it, thats just one of the reasons why the race problem in America persists.

To quote you, "LOL, whatever".

You're a racist, so stop trying to deny it.

Immie

Yeah sure, you grew up in a racial utopia in the most racialized country in the world, when was the last time you had a mental evaluation and or you submitted a urine sample to test for drug use?

We're the most "Racialized" country in the world? Based on what, your hurt little feelings?

Yes, the United States of AmeriKKKa is the most racialized nation in the world and its based on history past and present, deal with reality and shut the hell up.

Ohhh, I just met my first Rev Wright Butt Buddy!

We're "Racialized" because Rev Wright sez so. Uh huh

We're the most "Racialized" country in the world? Based on what, your hurt little feelings?

Yes, the United States of AmeriKKKa is the most racialized nation in the world and its based on history past and present, deal with reality and shut the hell up.

Ohhh, I just met my first Rev Wright Butt Buddy!

We're "Racialized" because Rev Wright sez so. Uh huh

take a look at history and actions past and present and you'll see for yourself that race matters in everything because this is the most racialized country in the world.

Immie

To quote you, "LOL, whatever".

You're a racist, so stop trying to deny it.

Immie

Calling the Bass a racist for pointing out the obvious that exists? No, the Bass is not racist and will not make people feel comfortable by pretending that race and racism are not alive and well and this country .

Forum List

Back