Conservatism Riddled With Scams

No, I suppose that you said 'righties' and 'conservatives' but you were not talking about republicans at all.

And I should pay more attention?! You didn't reply to a single point I made then leveled a false claim about what you said and say I should pay more attention. Utter fail. Why don't you try again.

Also, what are you getting at with 'all' super pacs? Did you even bother to read what I wrote? I don't mention anything about other super pacs.
Well, tell me - are Newt, Santorum, Huckabee, Armey, Morris, etc. stars of the Right or the Left?

Oh, so now you are admitting that you are talking about republicans.

Glad we could clear up your lie.

'Conservatism' is right in the thread title, dude. You can make believe these pols I mentioned are all upstanding citizens not scamming anyone. Or you can believe reporting that has not been challenged, pushed back against, or contradicted in any way by the principals.

Or you can take the intellectually cowardly route of excusing their scams because the Democrats MUST be doing the same thing, so a pox on all their houses, yada, yada, yada. Even though you can't point to any.

And this is when Liberals won!

LOLz

Do you see how they have a chronic need to complain and be bitter and frustrated?

Pointing out the truth is hardly "bitterness and frustration". It's simply trying to understand motivation.

But if you want to talk about "bitterness and frustration", talk about the Republicans and Fox.
What does Frankie think we would be bitter about?

We WON!!!!!

Then step up, asshole. Show me someone on the Left who is lying to us in order to extract money from us, and back up your accusation.

:eusa_shhh:Take off the blinders dude. Its Ubama. He does it everyday. You lefties are so brainwashed you can't think for yourself anymore. All you do is follow your nitwit leader around and believe everything he says or does.

There is nothing that "he says or does" that I cannot verify. I'm fairly adept at this whole 'computing' thing.

Hats off to the O.P.
I respect Rachel Maddow for her courage, diligence and integrity in her reporting.

The denial and discomfort coming from the Right Wing on this blog is somewhat predictable. Most are more likely to accept a report from FAUX NEWS, which just makes up facts, rather than from Rachel Maddow, who actually researches, documents and supports her position with real facts and quotations.

Has anyone else noticed the "sources" posted on this issue are either blatantly biased or just plain cherry-picking?

Rachel rocks!

Well, tell me - are Newt, Santorum, Huckabee, Armey, Morris, etc. stars of the Right or the Left?

'Conservatism' is right in the thread title, dude. You can make believe these pols I mentioned are all upstanding citizens not scamming anyone. Or you can believe reporting that has not been challenged, pushed back against, or contradicted in any way by the principals.

Or you can take the intellectually cowardly route of excusing their scams because the Democrats MUST be doing the same thing, so a pox on all their houses, yada, yada, yada. Even though you can't point to any.

Except I made none of those claims.

Not one.
Why don't you read my original response and actually respond to the points I brought up.

... God gave us Ten Commandments to live by .....

wrong, Actually the Egyptians created much of the dialog you find in the Ten Commandments, as well as the resurrection. Its all there, if you care to push aside what has been sold to you by the masses. Go crack open a history book that dates prior to the founding of Christianity, you might be shocked, no, you will be shocked.

Not one.
Why don't you read my original response and actually respond to the points I brought up.

Your original response:

Suprised? No. That owuld be silly as it would require me to thinlk that super pacs run in all their secracy wiould be a good place to 'donatee' my money to.

Angry? No, not at all. Why would I be. Again, this is a super pac issue. Something I care little to nothing about. Donators themselves should be watching where there money goes and ensuring that it is spent wisely. I don't care if he rolled all that cash up and set it on fire. What does it matter? It was not my money. It was not the republicans money. It was the money of people that thought it would be a good idea to donate to a stupid Super Pac without knowing where the money was going to. Those people should have looked a little more closely at what they were doing.

Now, instead of looking like an idiot by trying to attach this to the 'republicans' perhaps you should actually be honest with yourself and realize that there are thieves everywhere, ESPECIALLY those that are asking you to 'donate' to such and such cause without any real path to show you. This is not a 'republican' thing. They are everywhere. Try watching TV late at night, televangelists are still on are they not? There you go, even in religion they are there. Even in your vaunted democratic party.

That looks to me like you defending Republicans because you think Democrats do it also.

But they don't.

Not one.

Your original response:

Suprised? No. That owuld be silly as it would require me to thinlk that super pacs run in all their secracy wiould be a good place to 'donatee' my money to.

Angry? No, not at all. Why would I be. Again, this is a super pac issue. Something I care little to nothing about. Donators themselves should be watching where there money goes and ensuring that it is spent wisely. I don't care if he rolled all that cash up and set it on fire. What does it matter? It was not my money. It was not the republicans money. It was the money of people that thought it would be a good idea to donate to a stupid Super Pac without knowing where the money was going to. Those people should have looked a little more closely at what they were doing.

Now, instead of looking like an idiot by trying to attach this to the 'republicans' perhaps you should actually be honest with yourself and realize that there are thieves everywhere, ESPECIALLY those that are asking you to 'donate' to such and such cause without any real path to show you. This is not a 'republican' thing. They are everywhere. Try watching TV late at night, televangelists are still on are they not? There you go, even in religion they are there. Even in your vaunted democratic party.

That looks to me like you defending Republicans because you think Democrats do it also.

But they don't.
I am not defending republicans because dems do it also. They do, I don't really care that you are to blind to see it. That was me dismissing you being a worthless hack because you viscerally attack the right without any regard to your playground. Again, reading the entire post I made, I did not defend them at all. Instead, I pointed out that you were claiming things as fact that you did not actually know (in the part that you failed to quote), pointed out that I expected such asinine behavior from super pac's, that it has no bearing on me or getting me angry (the premise of your OP) and that it was the idiots that passed large sums of money to these morons that should have watched where their money goes.

I realize that you think this is a 'republican' trait but that is because you are a partisan hack and can't see anything other than bad in any republican. I guess I can go into charity and the vast amounts of money and help that has been donated by largely republican entities. What would that mean though? Nothing. Or corrupt democrats. Or corrupt democratic politicians taking bribes. Or a thousand ot6her things but what's the point? That is not 'democrats' but idiots in the democrat party. The examples you are using to paint conservatism as riddled with scams (and the best you are doing here is finding some super pacs) with are not indicative of conservatism at all. They really have nothing to do with conservatism at all.

Expected reaction. Wingnuts don't allow anything to permeate the bubble.

And as Frank Rich says in the follow-up interview, wingnuts should have no problems with conservatives scamming their own followers: it's just following Ayn Rand's philosophy of every man for himself:

Rachel Maddow Show

Of course and if someone from the right posted a video from Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck showing how liberalism is a scam you and the other lefties would react how?

Attack the facts and logic, not the messenger. That's a children's game.

Of course it's easy to scam conservatives, scientifically their brains aren't as developed as the rest of ours and their brains are predisposed to respond different and more intensely to paranoia and fear which is why they're so easy to control. Just long how those that pray on these people conduct themselves. A Rush Limbaugh is constantly talking about enemies of the conservative that's out to get them in order to fulfill his point and convince people. Meanwhile, a non-conservative uses facts and logic (something conservatives don't process very well) in order to fulfill his point and convince people. This is also why ardent conservatives are so prone to be religious over other kinds of people.

Not one.

Your original response:

But they don't.
I am not defending republicans because dems do it also. They do, I don't really care that you are to blind to see it. That was me dismissing you being a worthless hack because you viscerally attack the right without any regard to your playground. Again, reading the entire post I made, I did not defend them at all. Instead, I pointed out that you were claiming things as fact that you did not actually know (in the part that you failed to quote), pointed out that I expected such asinine behavior from super pac's, that it has no bearing on me or getting me angry (the premise of your OP) and that it was the idiots that passed large sums of money to these morons that should have watched where their money goes.

I realize that you think this is a 'republican' trait but that is because you are a partisan hack and can't see anything other than bad in any republican. I guess I can go into charity and the vast amounts of money and help that has been donated by largely republican entities. What would that mean though? Nothing. Or corrupt democrats. Or corrupt democratic politicians taking bribes. Or a thousand ot6her things but what's the point? That is not 'democrats' but idiots in the democrat party. The examples you are using to paint conservatism as riddled with scams (and the best you are doing here is finding some super pacs) with are not indicative of conservatism at all. They really have nothing to do with conservatism at all.

I've asked you a couple of times now for examples of Leftwing scams, designed to separate gullible followers from their money.

You have come up empty.

Don't blame me because you can't support your bullshit.

"Caroline Heldman, a frequent Fox News guest, had a bit of a blowout with Sean Hannity last night in which he argued that the booming stock market was not a sign of economic recovery because, he asked rhetorically, "those people on food stamps, are they investing in the stock market?” To which Heldman replied, "I’m impressed that you’re now concerned about the poor, thank you for that.”

Tonight, Heldman was a guest on Al Sharpton's PoliticsNation where she said, "I have never met a group of people who are so upset that the economy is rebounding than the folks over at Fox."

gop_cry1.jpg

Anyone remember when "Sarahpac" was soliciting money in order to try to "convince" Palin to run for office?

And her idiot supporters were sending her checks?

Simply amazing.

Forum List

Back