Conservatism: ingenuity, prosperity, and liberty

Conservatism encompasses the absolute best of man in every capacity. It's built on liberty, which in turn spurs innovation, which in turn produces prosperity. With Republicans controlling everything coast-to-coast (the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states), we are experiencing unprecedented prosperity. Things started to turn around with the results of the 2010 mid-terms and the final piece to the turbo-charged prosperity was President Trump taking the White House and removing all of MaObama's illegal Executive Orders designed to block his enemies and reward his pals.
At first the plan was working, but in 2016 something happened. U.S. oil rigs began coming back online. Oil production shot back up. OPEC was baffled. How were these yankees beating us? The answer? American ingenuity. We invented technological breakthroughs that made fracking cheaper and more efficient.
That's what conservatism does. Every time. And progressivism does the polar opposite every time (just ask the people of Venezuela). It restricts liberty, which in turn decimates ingenuity, which in turn results in perpetual poverty and misery.
As of last month, U.S. oil production hit a record high. We're pumping out over 10.7 million barrels a day. We just leapfrogged the Saudis who are pumping 10.4 million. Russia is number one at 11.1, but U.S. production is set to be near 12 million by next year. We will be the number one producer of oil by 2019.
If you had told someone 20 years ago that the U.S. would produce more oil than Saudi Arabia, you would have been laughed out of the country. Yet today, thanks to conservatism, here we sit producing more than anyone but Russia (and we will soon surpass them). Fracking has created energy independence, affordable energy, jobs, wealth, and prosperity. And the left has done everything in their power to prevent it. Fracking is just another example of how conservatism encompasses the absolute best that man has to offer, while progressivism produces the absolute worst that man has to offer.

Making American oil number one again

All one need do is take a brief reading tour of human history to observe the primeval cycle of conservatism grounding liberalism, liberalism sparking out from conservatism, and finally, conservatism saving liberalism from its forays out onto the frontier of the inhuman. Conservatism is the most human of primal ideologies as it represents and encompasses the biological human lifecycle, as well as mirrors the most ancient cycle of human social development, from birth to death.

A child is born. He grows to young adulthood under the relentless yolk of his Father's will. He rebels against the Father (liberalism) and escapes the den. Throughout his life the child--now a man--rails against teachings of the Father and experiments with forays beyond the known. In doing so, he frees the nucleus of his thoughts and expands his intellect. Much later in life, decades and years out from the den, across many bridges, the man turns around--now confident in his long roaming freedom from the yolk of the Father--and begins his journey back home--toward the den that now exists only in his heart and mind (conservatism). The cycle is completed.

Liberalism can represent the foray out into the unknown from the oppressive and limited known. However, what pure intellectual liberalism lacks in its inherent composition is a failsafe--an inherent sense of caution from which to abort its escape from the known, to retreat from danger before crossing points of no return, and it holds within its nucleus no innate sense of sympathy or compassion for self or race, collectively. Liberalism is the dream held by all whose final achievement and realization is always much more than the dreamers bargained for. Conservatism is the failsafe, the disciplinarian, and the incarnation of personal responsibility, which is God for all--within the self, not dogmatic, or outside self.

And finally, Liberalism in its most radicalized manifestation is a being of clinical indifference; indifferent to the natural suffering of the living human condition, whereas conservatism is a being of such compassion that it will oppress and limit by force its own children--in its most extreme incarnation--to prevent the embodiment of liberalism from destroying them.

Nowhere else but in modern America can the balancing on the precipice of the above historical cycle be better illustrated. The American Left seeks equality for all yet removes equality from some to achieve it. The American Left would provide minimum guaranteed wages and benefits to all, yet the taxation required to pay for such programs would severely limit their individual, personal effectiveness. The American Left would relax our border security, welcome in millions of immigrants and award them benefits of citizenship without it, while providing these new masses with the right to suffrage--all at great and severe financial and cultural costs to Americans living here for many generations.

The American Left would promote the personal preferences of a very small percentage of American citizens so oppressively as to infringe on the Constitutional rights of the majority, all the while indoctrinating our young minds into these group identity cults in the name of universal acceptance and tolerance. And finally, the American Left would sell out our sitting American President, a man focused on protecting the homeland at all costs, for the needs of the citizenry of other continents and foreign states. The American Left has for decades pushed the American people toward the precipice they now stand on edge of, one foot in the air staring thousands of feet at the drop below. Now, as has always been the case in the ancient cycle of history, it is once again time for conservatism to turn our nation away from the edge, and to retreat to the safety of the ancient known; to the foundations of our human beginnings.

Spend and finance is not conservatism, just Income Redistribution: U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Again snowflake...allowing people to keep what was already theirs is not “income redistribution” no matter how many times you attempt to push that lie.

Redistributing income is what you fascist parasites do (social security, welfare, etc.).
it is being, Financed, dear. it is growing the Peoples' debt not just giving You back Your tax money.

Spend and finance is not conservatism, just Income Redistribution: U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
Again snowflake...allowing people to keep what was already theirs is not “income redistribution” no matter how many times you attempt to push that lie.

Redistributing income is what you fascist parasites do (social security, welfare, etc.).
it is growing the Peoples' debt not just giving You back Your tax money.
Even if that were true (and it’s not), growing debt still isn’t “redistributing wealth”. Apparently you have no clue what the term “redistributing” means.

You simply don’t have the mental capacity for these discussions. When I receive a tax break, the government doesn’t “give me my tax money back”. The government never takes the money in the first place. They allowed me to keep more of what I already had.

Even if that were true (and it’s not), growing debt still isn’t “redistributing wealth”. Apparently you have no clue what the term “redistributing” means.
Yes, it is. Financing government through tax cuts that add to the Peoples' debt not the Individuals debt, is Income Redistribution. Taxes are more honest.

You simply don’t have the mental capacity for these discussions. When I receive a tax break, the government doesn’t “give me my tax money back”. The government never takes the money in the first place. They allowed me to keep more of what I already had.
by Financing government. What Part of That, do you not understand?

Financing government through tax cuts
The tax cuts resulted in higher revenue to the federal government. Oops. :laugh:

5E6AAB9B-71B8-456A-A645-CDF431FBA093.jpeg

Last edited:

We'd be having tea and crumpets hailing the queen if conservatism were the political stripe of the late 1700's

FF to modern times, women and blacks would be chattel, religmo's would rule congress, society would be shackled to it's own self defeating congnitive dissonance

~S~

We'd be having tea and crumpets hailing the queen if conservatism were the political stripe of the late 1700's
Hey snowflake? George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and company were the ultimate small government conservatives. You would be calling them “Tea Bagger radicals” if they were alive today. You would know that if you didn’t have a progressive education. Here’s just a small example of their views on government:

90F4F08B-805D-41E0-88B8-3CC7609DF5D2.jpeg

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and company were the ultimate small government conservatives. You would be calling them “Tea Bagger radicals” if they were alive today.

You make my point Patriot

Yes our FF's were radicals , not to be confused with conservatives

~S~

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and company were the ultimate small government conservatives. You would be calling them “Tea Bagger radicals” if they were alive today.
You make my point Patriot. Yes our FF's were radicals , not to be confused with conservatives

~S~
Again...you consider the Tea Part to be “radicals”. The Tea Party is true conservatism.

Financing Government is the result. Simple Income Redistribution on a national basis, how social of the right wing.

You make my point Patriot. Yes our FF's were radicals , not to be confused with conservatives

~S~
Again...you consider the Tea Part to be “radicals”. The Tea Party is true conservatism.
You are quite humorous when a poster has a post that goes zoooming by you.

~S~

The TP are the Koch's b*tch

~S~

When I receive a tax break, the government doesn’t “give me my tax money back”. The government never takes the money in the first place. They allowed me to keep more of what I already had.
Simple Income Redistribution on a national basis, how social of the right wing.
Repeating an ignorant statement doesn’t make that statement any less ignorant. Allowing me to keep what was already mine isn’t “redistributing”. In fact, that would be the polar opposite of “redistributing”.

When I receive a tax break, the government doesn’t “give me my tax money back”. The government never takes the money in the first place. They allowed me to keep more of what I already had.
Simple Income Redistribution on a national basis, how social of the right wing.
Repeating an ignorant statement doesn’t make that statement any less ignorant. Allowing me to keep what was already mine isn’t “redistributing”. In fact, that would be the polar opposite of “redistributing”.
A vacuum of special pleading is all you have. Financing government is simple Income Redistribution.

Conservatism encompasses the absolute best of man in every capacity. It's built on liberty, which in turn spurs innovation, which in turn produces prosperity. With Republicans controlling everything coast-to-coast (the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states), we are experiencing unprecedented prosperity. Things started to turn around with the results of the 2010 mid-terms and the final piece to the turbo-charged prosperity was President Trump taking the White House and removing all of MaObama's illegal Executive Orders designed to block his enemies and reward his pals.
At first the plan was working, but in 2016 something happened. U.S. oil rigs began coming back online. Oil production shot back up. OPEC was baffled. How were these yankees beating us? The answer? American ingenuity. We invented technological breakthroughs that made fracking cheaper and more efficient.
That's what conservatism does. Every time. And progressivism does the polar opposite every time (just ask the people of Venezuela). It restricts liberty, which in turn decimates ingenuity, which in turn results in perpetual poverty and misery.
As of last month, U.S. oil production hit a record high. We're pumping out over 10.7 million barrels a day. We just leapfrogged the Saudis who are pumping 10.4 million. Russia is number one at 11.1, but U.S. production is set to be near 12 million by next year. We will be the number one producer of oil by 2019.
If you had told someone 20 years ago that the U.S. would produce more oil than Saudi Arabia, you would have been laughed out of the country. Yet today, thanks to conservatism, here we sit producing more than anyone but Russia (and we will soon surpass them). Fracking has created energy independence, affordable energy, jobs, wealth, and prosperity. And the left has done everything in their power to prevent it. Fracking is just another example of how conservatism encompasses the absolute best that man has to offer, while progressivism produces the absolute worst that man has to offer.

Making American oil number one again
What will happen going forward is what has always happened when the GOP wins. The economy responds with positive results and unheard of growth after making the EPA helpless, pulling out of G20, stopping NAFTA, reducing the Eductaion budget, taking money out of NATO, selling drilling leases on both coasts, add on to that a $1Triollion deficit and so on. And the growth continues for 3, 4, 5 years even. Then it is found that the growth cannot be sustained any longer. All the stops have been pulled out already and there is nothing left to stimulate further. What happens next is recession. In fact, every recession (or depression) has been presided over by GOP Presidents starting with Calvin Coolidge in 1929. Under Obama we had a solid 2-3% conservative growth which lasted at least 9 years with no recessions and unemployment decreasing from 10.9% to 4.5%. Nice. I would also like to observe that seniors did not get even ten cents out of Trump's tax breaks while the government policies are increasing inflation burning the candle at both ends. Let's look into the tariffs for a moment. Can anybody say for sure that after these tariffs fatten up the Treasury, that the plan is for Mr. Trump to give himself another nice tax break. Knowing his record of truth telling, I would not put that past him at all. Look, Canada had a serious tariff on American dairy products of 275%. If you further into this you will find that Canada sold to the USA $160M worth of dairy products and the USA sold to Canada $475M of dairy products. The Canadian tariff did not do anything bad to the USA and it was the only tariff they had. So why the steel and aluminum tariff? Go figure.

Conservatism: ingenuity, prosperity, and liberty

Funny. Although I prefer American Taliban - Zappa's definition may be closer.

Now, this may not exactly be breaking news, but some 29 years ago, musician Frank Zappa managed a bit of prophecy when he predicted that our nation was moving towards a fascist theocracy.

The biggest threat towards America today is not Communism, it is moving America towards a fascist theocracy . . . . When you have a government that prefers a certain moral code derived from a certain religion and that moral code turns into legislation to suit one certain religious point of view and if that code happens to be very, very right wing, almost towards Atila the Hun . . . .

Frank Zappa, Prophet: “America Moving Towards A Fascist Theocracy” (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back