Conservatism: ingenuity, prosperity, and liberty

Well if you don’t have health insurance you get covered by the taxpayer.
Thanks to the Dumbocrats who forced the American tax payer to pick up that bill. You’re literally proving my point for me.

The left forced tax payers to pick up the tab. When that failed, they forced society to carry health insurance. The left always eliminates liberty and personal choice.

No. That was republican god Ronald
Reagan .

Thanks to the Dumbocrats who forced the American tax payer to pick up that bill. You’re literally proving my point for me.

The left forced tax payers to pick up the tab. When that failed, they forced society to carry health insurance. The left always eliminates liberty and personal choice.

No. That was republican god Ronald Reagan .
No it wasn’t. It was Dumbocrat Tip O’Neill and the Dumbocrat Congress. President’s don’t craft legislation. You literally have 0 facts straight. Typical of the left.

How is fracking liberty ??? How about liberty to have clean drinking water ? How about not destroying the environment that belongs to all of us ?
A. Fracking doesn’t do any of that

B. Even if they did, just don’t drink where they frack. So simple only a progressive could be stumped by it.

Blasting a bazzillion gallons of chemical filled water doesn’t effect the environment?

They don’t frack around where people
Live ??

You can’t be that gullible .

Here ya go . Thanks Ronnie Raygun.

Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia

The very first sentence of your link...
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986
Just as I said. Tip O’Neill and the Dumbocrats. Good grief, your stupidity knows no bounds.

Who signed it into law???

How about u tell us your health care plan?? Let people die in the gutter ?

The very first sentence of your link...
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986
Just as I said. Tip O’Neill and the Dumbocrats. Good grief, your stupidity knows no bounds.
Backtracking now? Like all progressives, you actually thought the President creates laws. How humiliating for you.

My healthcare plan is absolutely flawless. It’s built on the free market and personal responsibility.

This is just one small example right here: Christian Healthcare Ministries: Home

Furthermore, a person’s inability to pay today is no indication of their ability to pay tomorrow. So you treat anyone who comes in and then you put them on a payment plan until the bill is paid in full.

Conservatism generates perpetual prosperity.
If Texas keeps pumping out oil at current rates, the Lone Star State could boost the U.S. to be the world's largest oil producer by this fall, surpassing Saudi Arabia and Russia. Currently, the state is the world's third-largest oil producer.
Energy independence. Jobs. Tax revenues. Wealth. And the left has tried to prevent all of that.

Thanks to Texas, US set to become world’s largest oil producer by fall

My healthcare plan is absolutely flawless. It’s built on the free market and personal responsibility.

This is just one small example right here: Christian Healthcare Ministries: Home

Furthermore, a person’s inability to pay today is no indication of their ability to pay tomorrow. So you treat anyone who comes in and then you put them on a payment plan until the bill is paid in full.
Christian health care is so simple, get sick die!! Real good

Conservatism encompasses the absolute best of man in every capacity. It's built on liberty, which in turn spurs innovation, which in turn produces prosperity. With Republicans controlling everything coast-to-coast (the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states), we are experiencing unprecedented prosperity. Things started to turn around with the results of the 2010 mid-terms and the final piece to the turbo-charged prosperity was President Trump taking the White House and removing all of MaObama's illegal Executive Orders designed to block his enemies and reward his pals.
At first the plan was working, but in 2016 something happened. U.S. oil rigs began coming back online. Oil production shot back up. OPEC was baffled. How were these yankees beating us? The answer? American ingenuity. We invented technological breakthroughs that made fracking cheaper and more efficient.
That's what conservatism does. Every time. And progressivism does the polar opposite every time (just ask the people of Venezuela). It restricts liberty, which in turn decimates ingenuity, which in turn results in perpetual poverty and misery.
As of last month, U.S. oil production hit a record high. We're pumping out over 10.7 million barrels a day. We just leapfrogged the Saudis who are pumping 10.4 million. Russia is number one at 11.1, but U.S. production is set to be near 12 million by next year. We will be the number one producer of oil by 2019.
If you had told someone 20 years ago that the U.S. would produce more oil than Saudi Arabia, you would have been laughed out of the country. Yet today, thanks to conservatism, here we sit producing more than anyone but Russia (and we will soon surpass them). Fracking has created energy independence, affordable energy, jobs, wealth, and prosperity. And the left has done everything in their power to prevent it. Fracking is just another example of how conservatism encompasses the absolute best that man has to offer, while progressivism produces the absolute worst that man has to offer.

Making American oil number one again
Spend and finance is not conservatism, just Income Redistribution: U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Christian health care is so simple, get sick die!! Real good
Your post is nearly as ignorant as you. Where to begin? Well, for starters, the world is healthcare (one word, princess snowflake). Second, there are a multitude of amazing free market consortiums/co-ops/etc. (christian or otherwise).

But why do rant against them? Because all of them allow people choice. And as a true fascists hatriot, you want everything done by force (at the barrel of a gun).

Forum List

Back