Cons want to bring baby Charlie to US!?

He is going to be a guinea pig. He is not going to be alive, as he is not now. Machines are keeping him alive and will for as long as you want.
That is your opinion, but snowflakes always think they are smarter than everyone else, even smarter than doctors. And based on that self-bloated opinion you want to deny a child the right to a chance to live. And Democrats declared Republicans' view of health care was 'Go ahead and die'....

Give me a break, one minute screaming about Medicaid and the next min you want a baby from the UK to be treated here.

You do realize the parents raised the money for the treatment, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is going to be a guinea pig. He is not going to be alive, as he is not now. Machines are keeping him alive and will for as long as you want.
That is your opinion, but snowflakes always think they are smarter than everyone else, even smarter than doctors. And based on that self-bloated opinion you want to deny a child the right to a chance to live. And Democrats declared Republicans' view of health care was 'Go ahead and die'....

Give me a break, one minute screaming about Medicaid and the next min you want a baby from the UK to be treated here.

That is not the point. Hey I feel for them , but its just a talking point from the cons to put down socialized medicine, they could careless about the child or parents.

That is not the point. Hey I feel for them , but its just a talking point from the cons to put down socialized medicine, they could careless about the child or parents.
Sorry, but I have to throw the 'BS' flag on your 'generalization'. Unless 'you' have lost a child you're talking out of your ass in regards to giving your opinion that the parents should just let the kid die, especially when there are doctors who are claiming they can help.

EVERY opportunity / option to give this little baby a chance to live should be explored / exhausted before giving in. I find it amusing how liberals with 'no skin in the game' want to impose their (unproven to be 'educated') opinion about what the medical status of the child is and/or will be and their judgment that the parent should not be allowed to make the medical decisions for their own child.

This decision is up to the parent. Whatever decision they make is theirs, not some bureaucrat's and not that of someone on an anonymous chat board. Whatever happens, may God bless and comfort them!

That does not matter to me. Its not about money for me. Its about using the child as a guinea pig. If they want to do it fine, but then don't go voting to repeal the ACA and Medicaid, because that money is going to run out quick.

Sorry, but I have to throw the 'BS' flag on your 'generalization'. Unless 'you' have lost a child you're talking out of your ass in regards to giving your opinion that the parents should just let the kid die, especially when there are doctors who are claiming they can help.

EVERY opportunity / option to give this little baby a chance to live should be explored / exhausted before giving in. I find it amusing how liberals with 'no skin in the game' want to impose their (unproven to be 'educated') opinion about what the medical status of the child is and/or will be and their judgment that the parent should not be allowed to make the medical decisions for their own child.

This decision is up to the parent. Whatever decision they make is theirs, not some bureaucrat's and not that of someone on an anonymous chat board. Whatever happens, may God bless and comfort them!

Actually no its not. They are not citizens of the US. They are merely a talking point to the cons. They would not even have health ins in the US if not for the ACA and Medicaid expansion in NY. You cons want to take health insurance away from millions and give it to a foreign family who has free medical care in their country of origin, really big of you. Why not go to Tx or Fl or a GOP state and get treated.

That does not matter to me. Its not about money for me. Its about using the child as a guinea pig. If they want to do it fine, but then don't go voting to repeal the ACA and Medicaid, because that money is going to run out quick.
You keep declaring the child will be used as a guinea pig. That is your opinion.

You keep declaring the child will be used as a guinea pig. That is your opinion.

Really what is your opinion? He is blind, death, on a vent and feeding tube, needs around the clock care, resp treatment q 2 hours, constant turning. He also has brain damage and constant seizures. I would hate to think he is somewhere trapped in this tiny body. I'd like to see what meds he is on now. Of course the doc will take him, and he will give him his med and monitor his progress or lack of it. He is medical research for the doc.

That had nothing to do with the topic. The parents want to take the chance, they have the money, and the government is preventing them.

Actually no its not. They are not citizens of the US.
You are correct - they are not US citizens, but any government or outside influence should be able to step in and tell parents they do not have every right to explore every chance of giving there baby a chance to survive.

They are merely a talking point to the cons.
Pardon me, but BS - again with the generalizations. I am Conservative, and this baby os not a 'talking point' for me. I am an advocate for parent's rights and for life. I am against anyone / any govt stepping in and attempting to strip parents of their right to make decisions and care for their children, which includes fighting for the right t explore ever possible chance of saving their baby.

They would not even have health ins in the US if not for the ACA and Medicaid expansion in NY.

THAT IS A FLAT OUT LIE. Believe it or not, health Insurance DID exist before the ACA. Obama destroyed the existing health care insurance system and replaced it with the ACA. And I hate to tell you, but Americans have lost insurance BECAUSE OF THE ACA. Insurance companies leaving the exchanges, leaving no insurers available, has caused people to lose their insurance, as well.

Really what is your opinion?
I think MY opinion does not matter. Nothing personal, but I don't think YOUR opinion...or anyone else's other than the doctor's and the parents' ... opinions SHOULD matter. Unfortunately their government has claimed the right to decide the baby's fate rather than letting the parents and doctors have the final say.

Last edited:
The bigger issue is that you're ignoring the very "death panels" you were warned about.
Name me an insurance company which would pay for this experimental treatment. Then let's talk about "death panels" without you blindly parroting a lie of omission.

Yawn. You're boring. Who is paying for this treatment?
Now, did, or did the Gov not decide that the baby should die rather than be taken to the US?
Answer my question. Name the insurance company which would pay for this experimental treatment.

You think this is the first baby with this illness? Find one where insurance paid for this experimental treatment in the US.

I bet Fox News and all the usual propaganda outlets aren't bending over backwards to find one. Because they would discover the same baby would be doomed here, too.

You tards never really THINK, do you.

Who is saying any insurance needs to cover it?
The whole reason you tards are parroting this story is because of the underlying "death panels" narrative.

You are such empty-headed mindlessly parroting rubes.

What your propaganda outlets are deliberately failing to tell you is that the kid would be just as doomed here in a private insurance system as he is in Great Britain.

If he was just as doomed, why does the family want to bring him here?

See, the propaganda outlets are masters of the lie of omission.

They know you tards have ZERO critical thinking skills and that they can count on your willful ignorance and stupidity to parrot what you are told to parrot, and bleev what you are told to bleev.

"Death panels." :rolleyes:

I see. You've never heard of the Liverpool Care Pathway. Nor the scandal that rocked Britain to its very core. You see what started out as a supposed compassionate way to aid the dying turned into a multi million dollar business for hospitals to reach target kills.

Hospitals got paid millions. More money for more deaths. Quite real.

FYI:

They acted after the Daily Mail told how families were kept in the dark about the fact that their loved ones had been put on the Pathway and revealed that hospitals had been paid millions to reach targets for numbers of patients dying on it.

Read more: Victory for the Mail in aftermath of Liverpool Care Pathway scandal | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Do you think this sort of thing isn't going on with insurance companies?

Are insurance companies going to court to get a declaration that the families can't spend private money on treatment?

So the parents are not acting in the Childs best interest by keeping him alive? That is what you want to argue?
Timmy and other snowflakes want to argue that what is in the best interest of the child is to have the parent's rights stripped and for some self-appointed snowflake who believes themselves to be the smartest person on the planet capable of making this decision to strip Charlie and his parents of any chance at survival. 'Just die already'.

He's just a baby - the parents haven't had him THAT long, so how strong of an attachment could they have to him. They can make another one, right, snowflakes?

Hold on now . When it's a fetus you righties say it's it's own person . Now that it's a full grown baby on a respirator, the kid is the parents property ?

Let me ask . Who here would want to live if you had to be deaf n blind only only survive because a machine forces air into your lungs and a feeding tube forcing food into your gut?

Who has said the child is the parents property? He is their responsibility.

Look the word up if you aren't familiar.

Do you think they will do what's best for him? Even if that means letting him go?

Yes. But until all options are exhausted why would they?

You don't feel for them you just told them they should kill their child and adopt a new one as if that's some sort of replacement.

And who actually feels for them? Those fighting to allow them and all parents or patients to make their own choices or those who want some bureaucrats to make them..

im sure you've heard the story . This baby in England has some terrible disease . He's blinded and deaf and only kept alive by a ventilator. In England the doctors think they should pull the plug . The parents want him
To get some experimental treatment in the USA .

The weird part. Two republicans are floating a bill to make the kid and his parents legal residents of the us so they can come over !

Since when do cons care about medical coverage ? Especially for immigrants !

Republicans cynically offer Charlie Gard U.S. citizenship to get the health care they won’t give to others
so weird that you don't see that the parents are fighting the government to keep their child alive.

wait, no it's not, this is the shit you were hoping for.

murder by vote.

fucking leftists are just so evil.

Lefty Death Panels.

BTW, they exist in Obamacare...already.
no panels, just don't provide the care

Forum List

Back