Cons and their discriminatory hate

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Those damn conservatards. Right now they're trying to take away your right to force people to enter into business agreements with you on pain of losing their livelihood and good name. What's next? What new discriminations will they be allowing? Letting people exclude you from their social circle? Letting that cute lady at the bar discriminate against you as a possible romantic interest? That's all they care about anyway: discrimination and exclusion. We need to band together and stop this insanity before they push it even farther. Nobody - and I mean nobody - has the right to discriminate against me... I mean us... and get away with it. :/

Those damn conservatards. Right now they're trying to take away your right to force people to enter into business agreements with you on pain of losing their livelihood and good name. What's next? What new discriminations will they be allowing? Letting people exclude you from their social circle? Letting that cute lady at the bar discriminate against you as a possible romantic interest? That's all they care about anyway: discrimination and exclusion. We need to band together and stop this insanity before they push it even farther. Nobody - and I mean nobody - has the right to discriminate against me... I mean us... and get away with it. :/
Well, there you have it. ................ who's Next?

Well, there you have it. ................ who's Next?
This is getting to be ridiculus. I demand a recount.

Forum List

Back