~Conrad Murray Trial Complete~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
It is in the hands of the jury as of this afternoon.
I did a search, to see if anyone had started a thread about this, I couldn't find one....anyway..I haven't been glued to my Tv set, haven't been able to...and I really am not all that interested in the trial, BUT.....I am curious to see how the jury will rule.
They can not get Dr. Conrad Murray for murder, but the prosecutors are trying to get him for criminal negligence.
The defense doesn't deny there was negligence, but they say there was no criminal intent.
I believe I heard that if the doctor is found guilty, he faces 4 years in jail.
Anyone care to chime in??

Yes, it is all over the news.
Good God, people are screaming from both sides.......some want Murray to be found guilty and others are wanting him to be found innocent.
No way would I be standing outside that courthouse, pandemonium is soon to be happening.
I see police officers everydamnwhere.

Yep....guilty.....I figured the jury would go that route.
They just placed Dr. Murray in handcuffs right before I started typing this.
He is not going to be free on bail, the judge ordered him to jail....sentence date is November 29th.
The shit is over for a brief bit, this part anyway....maybe now people can let the crappus rest, so his children can get on with their lives.

It is in the hands of the jury as of this afternoon.
I did a search, to see if anyone had started a thread about this, I couldn't find one....anyway..I haven't been glued to my Tv set, haven't been able to...and I really am not all that interested in the trial, BUT.....I am curious to see how the jury will rule.
They can not get Dr. Conrad Murray for murder, but the prosecutors are trying to get him for criminal negligence.
The defense doesn't deny there was negligence, but they say there was no criminal intent.
I believe I heard that if the doctor is found guilty, he faces 4 years in jail.
Anyone care to chime in??

Well, doctor Conrad Murray is found guilty, and appropriately so: Doctors are supposed to be looking out for the well-being of people. not peddling drugs. While Michael Jackson was a drug addict, doctor Conrad Murray brought his fate upon himself by being so unethical and grossly negligent.

The Conrad Murray case is worse than the case against doctor Jack Kervokian. In Kervokian's case, people went to the death doctor because they wanted to die. Michael Jackson however sought doctor Conrad Murray because he actually wished to live.

Forum List

Back