Conny — Short For Conservatism

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by Flanders, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Iceweasel

Iceweasel Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,212
    You are in no position to speak for history. Liberals think too much of themselves.

2. theliq

theliq Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,956
    But I'm right of course..........I predicted way before he was endorsed as the Democratic Leader,that Barak Obama would be President....you should have heard the Lemmings on here abuse me....I was correct......Then I said he would shoo-in for a second term......O how the Lemmings wept.....I was correct yet again.......When I predicted that Palin had a snowballs chance in hell of becoming the Vice President,how the Lemmings howled...I was right again.....I can predict you Americans,well the Republikans,like you anyway.........Get a grip of yourself and get a life.

3. Iceweasel

Iceweasel Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,212
    obama isn't a Republican but you're full of shit. Like I said, liberals think too highly of themselves, thanks for proving it.

4. theliq

theliq Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,956
    Are you mental?????!!!!!!!!! I never said Mr Obama was a Republikan,you must be Myopic............If I'm full of shit,then you are a Sewer absorbing Republikan SHIT......MUNCH ON.LOL

5. Iceweasel

Iceweasel Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,212
    You rattled off your credentials for accurate fortune telling of the "Republikans" and used obama as evidence. Don't blame me for your slothful wit.

6. theliq

theliq Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,956
    The trouble between you and I is.....I have a normally functioning Brain............Keep Munching Pal,it suits Bigtime

7. Iceweasel

Iceweasel Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,212
    You spell like a little girl.

8. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    You are known by the company you keep. Sarah may not know it, but she is now keeping company with Mitch McConnell:

January 21, 2016
    Is Trump a McConnell-Rove Establishment Tool?
    By Daren Jonescu

Articles: Is Trump a McConnell-Rove Establishment Tool?

XXXXX

January 21, 2016
    Trump Goes Full McConnell on Cruz
    By C. Edmund Wright

Articles: Trump Goes Full McConnell on Cruz

This is the Sarah I knew and loved:

. . . Sarah Palin, who told Sean Hannity tonight that she thought Sen. Mitch McConnell‘s plan “makes no sense” and that now, more than ever, “we have to reload. We will not capitulate.”​

Palin argued that much of the debt problem was due to the direction that President Obama had taken the country, away from “a strong foundation of reward for work ethic and development of natural resources.” Now that the mess had been made, however, Palin argued that compromising too much on conservative principles would be dangerous. “We cannot default, but we cannot afford to retreat– we have to reload,” she told Hannity, then going after the McConnell plan. “That plan of McConnell’s makes no sense because it cedes power to Obama,” she argued. To Palin, giving President Obama more power is particularly dangerous because “we cannot trust him to further manipulate our economy.”​

Sarah Palin: McConnell Plan ‘Makes No Sense,’ Hands Obama Budget With ‘White Flag’
    by Frances Martel | 9:31 pm, July 13th, 2011

Sarah Palin: McConnell Plan ‘Makes No Sense,’ Hands Obama Budget With ‘White Flag’

Incidentally, another establishment Republican loser chimes in for Trump:

January 21, 2016
    Bob Dole warns against Cruz, says Trump would do better
    By Thomas Lifson

Blog: Bob Dole warns against Cruz, says Trump would do better

Let me remind you that Newt Gingrich called Dole a tax collector for the welfare state.

9. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,073
    McConnell and Ryan will bring Trump to the Dark Side.

10. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,036
    To JakeStarkey: Define WE!

I do not give a rat’s ass how the GOP is defined by lefties, or defined by establishment Republicans for that matter. I define it for myself, and for anybody who agrees with me. Here are a few items your favorite Republican defines for assholes:

[​IMG]
    http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/05/common-core-protest-AP-420x315.jpg
    A former marketing executive for textbook publishing giant Pearson Education reveals the anti-American agenda behind Common Core and the Advanced Placement U.S. History framework in the third video of a series produced by Project Veritas and focused on the corporate cronyism behind the education reform known as Common Core.

Exclusive: Former Pearson Exec Reveals Anti-American Agenda in Common Core
    by Dr. Susan Berry21 Jan 2016

Exclusive: Former Pearson Exec Reveals Anti-American Agenda in Common Core - Breitbart

Worse than Common Core and citizenship for illegal aliens, your choice for president wants to make policy based on his personal moral code. Americans vote for presidents not popes. Dictating everyone's behavior is exactly how every dirty little moralist make decisions. The crime is that scum bags like Kasich require tax dollars to force everybody to do as they are told.