Conny — Short For Conservatism

The far right does not define the GOP.

The far right is not the base of the GOP.

The far right will find that out.

Best one so far:

mike_luckovich_mike_luckovich_for_01212016_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca..._luckovich_mike_luckovich_for_01212016_5_.jpg

But I'm right of course..........I predicted way before he was endorsed as the Democratic Leader,that Barak Obama would be President....you should have heard the Lemmings on here abuse me....I was correct......Then I said he would shoo-in for a second term......O how the Lemmings wept.....I was correct yet again.......When I predicted that Palin had a snowballs chance in hell of becoming the Vice President,how the Lemmings howled...I was right again.....I can predict you Americans,well the Republikans,like you anyway.........Get a grip of yourself and get a life.
obama isn't a Republican but you're full of shit. Like I said, liberals think too highly of themselves, thanks for proving it.
Are you mental?????!!!!!!!!! I never said Mr Obama was a Republikan,you must be Myopic............If I'm full of shit,then you are a Sewer absorbing Republikan SHIT......MUNCH ON.LOL
You rattled off your credentials for accurate fortune telling of the "Republikans" and used obama as evidence. Don't blame me for your slothful wit.
The trouble between you and I is.....I have a normally functioning Brain............Keep Munching Pal,it suits Bigtime
You spell like a little girl.
Really!!!!!!!!!!

The assessment recognizes reality.

Trump is not a conservative.

Palin has betrayed conservatism.

Cruz's path to the presidency has been dealt probably a mortal blow.

American far right conservatism must either compromise with Trump, penalize Trump and Palin by backing a moderate candidate, or sitting out the election.

Palin has a history of disregarding actual political positions in her endorsements.

All politicians flip flop! She is no worse than any of them.

How can you point out such flaws in one, but be completely blind to them when it comes to your own? Or is it just an act? I cannot figure out if people are willfully ignorant or just completely ignorant.

The assessment recognizes reality.

Trump is not a conservative.

Palin has betrayed conservatism.

Cruz's path to the presidency has been dealt probably a mortal blow.

American far right conservatism must either compromise with Trump, penalize Trump and Palin by backing a moderate candidate, or sitting out the election.

Palin has a history of disregarding actual political positions in her endorsements.

All politicians flip flop! She is no worse than any of them.

So why bother to have elections?

How can you point out such flaws in one, but be completely blind to them when it comes to your own? Or is it just an act? I cannot figure out if people are willfully ignorant or just completely ignorant.

Do you vote for the person you believe to be most honest, even if that person disagrees with you on almost every issue?

UPDATE

443635_Common-Core-Titanic-sinking-YouTube-screenshot-Alexis-Tomorrow-1024x439.jpg
http://republicbuzz.com/wp-content/...uTube-screenshot-Alexis-Tomorrow-1024x439.jpg

Click on the link for the video:

Policy Expert: Obama’s Education Agenda Undermines American Values

Emmett McGroarty, a lawyer and senior fellow with the American Principles Project, is losing patience waiting for the Republican Congress to contest dangerous power grabs by the Obama administration in regards to education policies.

XXXXX

McGroarty says Obama has clearly seen the GOP retreat — cowering and scared — so he advances more of his progressive agenda, now focusing on federal mandates over school bathroom policies. Republicans are now “scurrying away like little squirrels running from a dog,” he decries.

XXXXX

The Obama administration’s chief motive is to advance a radical agenda, contrary to the will of the people, laws of nature or even biology, he says. This last week, surprisingly, 43 House Republicans appeared to endorse the contentious policy via a spending bill.

. . . central planners never anticipated the new, growing parent opt-out movement. This movement challenges Common Core in each state and has a growing demand for student privacy, resulting from the inroads of technology companies and the federal and state government.

Obama is advancing his agenda by executive actions as well as offensive laws passed by the Republican Congress. McGroarty joins many in believing Republicans are being played as they bow to the media narrative that demands they govern, and not obstruct, Obama’s agenda.

Policy Expert: Obama’s Education Agenda Undermines American Values
Ginni Thomas
11:11 PM 05/28/2016​

New Topics

Forum List

Back