Connor Mcgregor presser messing with Floyd Mayweather sr. Hilarious stuff. "Those people."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
From senior's pov

From Mcgregor's pov

McGregor is a great promoter. I think it is funny how he trolls senior. Funny stuff to me.

Last edited:
Funny and all, but he doesn't have a chance

Right you are. Mayweather is a master boxer. I suspect Mcgregor to get very frustrated. If they met on the street it would be a completely different story.
It would be like the decathlete gold medalist running the 100 meter against Usain Bolt. Now, Usain Bolt would get destroyed in a decathlon, but he is not going to lose the 100 meter event.

I am intrigued though.

Mayweather couldn't last 5 rounds in the octagon or 12 rounds in the ring with this beast. He's gonna run around the ring for four rounds instead.

"He's a runner; he's boxing's biggest bitch!" :lmao:

Here is another classic. Worth every minute when Mcrgegor is talking. He is the best.

Mcgregor is going to lose, but damn he is trying to get Mayweather off of his game. If he gets Mayweather to abandon the defensive strategy and Mayweather makes the mistake of trading, he may get caught.

You have to listen to that.

"Why is he even carrying a school bag, he cannot even fucking read!"

Then Mayweather goes up there and starts bragging about how much money he is making off the fight.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Four rounds; not a real fight. Just gonna watch Mayweather run around the ring for a pay day.
It sure did not take ESPN to try and drum up the race card. Mcgregor referred to Mayweather as "boy." Of course skip bayless and sharpe on FS1 tried to drum that up too.

The main stream media are pathetic. They are going over EVERYTHING Mcgregor is saying to get him on racism. Desperately trying. That is the only thing they are looking for. Trust that.

Meanwhile, Mayweather displays nothing but typical ignorance of THOSE PEOPLE. LOL!
He somehow owes money, and he has made an estimated $$700million dollars in his career. LOL!!! He owes money!!!!

What a typical you know what.

Proof that Mayweather cannot even read, as pointed out by 50 cent.

The best part of that video is that .44 second spot he says....AXE. What a disaster of a group. What a complete disaster.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Aaand ESPN did it again. Just put it on one of those shows, and immediately they are drumming up racism. Claiming Mcgregor said "boy." That is it. That is all they are going to say now.

Fucking liberals folks.

If Mayweather is in debt then it makes sense why he is risking his perfect record.

He looks old and pathetic in these press conferences. McGregor is going to knock him out.

If Mayweather is in debt then it makes sense why he is risking his perfect record.

He looks old and pathetic in these press conferences. McGregor is going to knock him out.

That was Mayweather's dad.

Not that one, the Toronto one. Mayweather is yelling something's like "hard work" and the crowd is booing him. He does dress like a 12 year old break dancer as well.

Not that one, the Toronto one. Mayweather is yelling something's like "hard work" and the crowd is booing him. He does dress like a 12 year old break dancer as well.

I really hope McGregor whoops his ass!!!
I havent paid to watch boxing since bitefight in 97 but I will watch this one.

I really hope McGregor whoops his ass!!!
I havent paid to watch boxing since bitefight in 97 but I will watch this one.
I have some friends that I sometimes go in with for PFV MMA fights. I might chip in 10 bucks to watch it, but damn if I'm going to pay without the group. The fight probably will not come close to living up to the hype.

I have to admit, this had me going.

Watch the whole Mcgregor, especially at 6:25.

Wow that NY press conference was a train wreck. I would like to see those juiced up Mayweather body guards get choked out at some point.

Forum List

Back