Connecting dots: Rick Wilson smear campaign against Trump:was McMullins campaign mgr: ex CIA

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Rick Wilson has completely lost it with his smear campaign against Trump. Ok that part I got. But I couldn't figure out the links to the high ranking intel figures who would be foolish enough to jump on the bandwagon with all this completely unverified information and actually put it in a report.

Then I had a V8 :) McMullin is ex CIA. McCain who is anti Trump was passing on material as well from what I've read. That didn't surprise me. He's out for blood with Trump.

The plot thickens. It's bad enough that the FBI isn't allowed to look at the DNC servers. And yet are tasked with trying to convince us that the Russians hacked the DNC all based on CrowdStrike's data.

CrowdStrike is bought and paid for by the DNC. This is pathetic. I guess the formerly famous USIC has definitely become part of the swamp by becoming so political.

And that swamp needs to be drained right quick.

Why can't you people just wait for the conclusions of the 35th congressional investigation on the matter?

Now we know at least one source of fake news! It's hateful McCain, one of the ISIS fathers.

Wait till you see what I found out last night. :) Make certain it gets out there. I think McCain got really desperate here because he's been knee deep in all the Ukraine/Syria/Egypt you name it bullshit.

Kerry was caught saying that Obama really did play ISIS to oust Assad. Putting it up now.

dimocrap scum aren't interested in truth, facts or accuracy.

They only care about what they can get out there. Whether it's true or not is irrelevant.

You can't un-ring a bell. Can't unscramble an egg. And they know it

They're scum. Just that simple

Forum List

Back