Connecticut Child Massacre: Blood Sacrifice for NWO 2013 shift of ideals

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
The Powers that Be needed something on this scale of sheer horror to totally desensitize the masses so when the Guillotines are brought in for the various dissenters of Tyranny and Sharia Law, Bloodshed will be a normal thing.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Gun control. Obama checkmated us on that move when he signed the NDAA.

You and me owning guns in hopes of a armed rebellion is now an afterthought. We missed that opportunity when the masses elected that creep Obama in 2008.,

We are past Gun Control. We are now in the throws of food rationing and forced vaccinations. catch up people. the Regime is outpacing you all.

...THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES ON!!.
I REPEAT!!!..
....THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES ON!

Obama Check Mated you?

Thats what everything is to you....A game to make someone loose and for you to win?

You know, if the angle is about pure winning for yourself it might explain your stress or distress.

You should take up a team sport and learn a few things.

I must not really respond with what I think here, because this is the clean debate zone afterall. . . .

1) these posts were also common, with george w. bush. So many predictions, so many failures.

2) I am glad these posters never let facts, reality, or truth get in the way of a good conspiracy. Step A) believe a conspiracy step b) start finding cherry picking to enforce step A

3) this kind of thing is a huge disservice to 9/11 (where applicable), these kids, etc. You want to chase smoke and mirrors. . . .when effort could be devoted to REAL issues.

The Powers that Be needed something on this scale of sheer horror to totally desensitize the masses so when the Guillotines are brought in for the various dissenters of Tyranny and Sharia Law, Bloodshed will be a normal thing.

So, the NRA says that they will pay for the training of security guards in every school in the USA, They say that is the way we protect the president, our important people, our sports stadiums, and our money. Why don't we protect our children with armed security? Why do we make schools impossible to defend by making them "gun free" zones.
Doesn't a sign that says "Gun Free Zone" look like a free banquent to a hungry criminal? Hey, I can go in there and do what ever I want because no one has a gun to stop me!
Lets protect our kids in a way that works for everything else that we treasure - armed security.
Since we can't catch all the crooks and all the crazies and lock them up lets do what works for every thing else. PROTECT THEM!
This isn't the first time the NRA has asked for security in schools. If it had been done back then we wouldn't have had the last two devastating loss of lives in our schools. Can we wait while congress diddles around attempting to pass another law that does nothing but make the problem worse? Lets get together at the local level and get it done in our schools and for our kids.
Get this in place so that when the kids go back to school in January they are safe.

So, you want to concentrate on a conspirousy theory instead of getting protection in place?
After we have our kids protected we can discuss laws and bills and conspirousy theories but we have to protect our children first.

The same way the president, sports stadiums, and banks are protected. Put a plan in place to keep unauthorized folks out and armed guards if they get in.

Forum List

Back