Conn. Republican Arrested On Charge Of Grabbing Woman's P*ssy

Putin grabbed O by his vagina and wasnt arrested.
CuRhPoZWcAAfQP1.jpg

You were saying?
He was just checking to see if he cleaned his balls on the golf course...

Yeah, he's just making sure Monica gets a clean set when he gets back to the hotel.
Nothing better than a clean pair to play with..

They had an argument. He is accused of a 4th degree misdemeanor assault. Anyone looking for an outrage has to be disappointed.

He allegedly replied: "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct," according to the warrant.

----------------------------------

It was only a matter of time. Under a Trump presidency, you will see a huge renewal of racist behavior, attacks on women, gays and minorities. Trump has empowered the worst of America. We have to fight back.
I'm betting the liberal Trump hater made this up. I read the "story" and I'm just not believing it.

He allegedly replied: "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct," according to the warrant.

----------------------------------

It was only a matter of time. Under a Trump presidency, you will see a huge renewal of racist behavior, attacks on women, gays and minorities. Trump has empowered the worst of America. We have to fight back.
Obviously this woman has reason to lie about what she claims he did. She showed it when she said "Fuck You" and walked into her office after he said that being politically-correct was a thing of the past.

My guess is she made it up to get back at him for making a politically-incorrect statement, which was really just freedom of speech and not even remotely illegal or unethical. It's Snowflakes like this woman that will be busy making America a place where you aren't allowed to speak your mind.

Forum List

Back