Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

They shut down their web presence because of death threats? Were they afraid someone was going to shoot a magic cyber death ray into their facebook page and make it blow up their computers?

What a comprehensively imbecilic answer. You really need some self-examination.

They KNEW that leftist scum would hack the site in an attempt to defame the organization and dishonor the death of the children.

When a massacre that included Gabby Giffords was perpetrated by Jared Loughner, conservative hero, there were serveral armed people in the audience.

More guns did not help.

You fucking liar.

{AZ SHOOTER: Left-Winger JARED LOUGHNER – He Likes Watching US Flags Burn & Favorite Book is Communist Manifesto}

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/01/shooter-jarod-laughner/

You can't turn Loughner into a conservative, nor can you change McVeigh from an Atheist - but you can lie - you can always lie.....

They shut down their web presence because of death threats? Were they afraid someone was going to shoot a magic cyber death ray into their facebook page and make it blow up their computers?

What a comprehensively imbecilic answer. You really need some self-examination.

They KNEW that leftist scum would hack the site in an attempt to defame the organization and dishonor the death of the children.

I suspect it was shut down because it was flooded with threats, and they wanted to prevent personal info on those threatened being put out there by terrorist left wingers.

We need a new term. I don't think attaching radical to either side really describes these killers.

We need a new term. I don't think attaching radical to either side really describes these killers.

Most of the killers we've seen so far in school shootings (in our country) have been deranged. But that doesn't stop the left wing weirdoes from shrieking every single time that the best protection for children is NO protection, and stating outright that it's not because they're insane, but because we have privately owned firearms that those children die.

It's a lie. They know it's a lie, and the fact that they're willing to lie about it, and deny our children protection in order to propagate the lie shows exactly how much they care about the safety of our children.

Thank you for your comments. Yes, jumping immediately to party affliation, deflects from the real problem which is protecting society from the violent mentally ill.

Was that st15 purchased legally there in conn? If so how are they strict?

Angry Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

Arizona has the weakest gun control laws in the nation.

Where was Congresswoman Giffords shot and 6 people murdered?

Reasonable people ave moved past the gun control talking point to indentifying mentally unstable people with violent tendencies and access to weapons. I can't help but think you are more interested in partisanship and anarchy.

You don't see the point that smaller magazines could be a start to making a difference?
Maybe that would be a good compromise to start with between the parties on both sides of the debate.

No, I see the point that children need to be protected right now. I'm not interested in compromising when it comes to the safety of children.

You're not interested in anything but increasing the number of guns.

Lie, and logical fallacy.

If I wanted to increase the number of guns, I would be insisting that the government subsidize more gun manufacturers, and provide subsidies for private gun ownership.

I haven't done that.

I just want to be able to protect our children from insane loons who target them at school...and that means either keeping a firearm at the school or allowing appropriate people to carry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back