Congresswoman Kaptur Holds Wall street criminal Banksters Accountable

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Should we hang em or put them in jail for life, I say put them in jail they can learn a new trade making license plates for the rest of there life's, that's what they deserve, Criminals
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrKWinVj8GA]YouTube - Congresswoman Kaptur "Isn't It Overtime For Congress To Finally Hold Wall Street Accountable[/ame]

I find in interesting that anyone feels it is appropriate to play judge, jury and executioner without that little thing we call 'due process'. Maybe it's just me, or more likely, just conservatives generally, who think we should at least first have some evidence of an individual's guilt.

I wonder how many people who think all bankers are evil demons also have bank accounts?

If bankers are so evil why did she vote to give them billions of dollars?
This is just political grandstanding and opportunism. Bankers aren't any more acccountable than anyone else. They responded to incentives like anyone else. This with hunt of bankers happened after the Great Depression and happens periodically. The stupid thing about it is how transparent it is.

I find in interesting that anyone feels it is appropriate to play judge, jury and executioner without that little thing we call 'due process'. Maybe it's just me, or more likely, just conservatives generally, who think we should at least first have some evidence of an individual's guilt.

I wonder how many people who think all bankers are evil demons also have bank accounts?

Unless someone is accused of terrorist activity, it seems....you conservatives sure are hard people to figure out.

Seems to me that if they want to throw the bankers under the bus, or in jail. Christ Cox, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Geithner and Berneke ought to be right in adjoining cells. along with Congress.

Would there be room enough for all?? LOL

Seems to me that if they want to throw the bankers under the bus, or in jail. Christ Cox, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Geithner and Berneke ought to be right in adjoining cells. along with Congress.

Would there be room enough for all?? LOL

I'm sure there's plenty of room in Gitmo for all of 'em ;)

When do we start holding responsible government? When do we start jailing politicians?

When do we start holding responsible government? When do we start jailing politicians?

When the morons stop writing laws that cover their asses. Never. Tell me you'd write a law that could find you guilty of anything?

I support anything that throws corporate crooks in the slammer. Baby-steps. First let them clean-up Wall St, then work on congress. The problem is that it costs so much to get elected that only the billionaires (or crooks) can afford to run for office.

H.R. 1424 marcy kaptur one minute speech from one year ago she said No don't reward banks with a bailout.
She was so right, No one listened then either
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBHZ1SdGvf0]YouTube - H.R. 1424 marcy kaptur one minute speech[/ame]

When the morons stop writing laws that cover their asses. Never. Tell me you'd write a law that could find you guilty of anything?

I support anything that throws corporate crooks in the slammer. Baby-steps. First let them clean-up Wall St, then work on congress. The problem is that it costs so much to get elected that only the billionaires (or crooks) can afford to run for office.
I support the people voting them out and then prosecuting them for misdeeds while in office.

If we don't get government back under our control, we will never control anything else.

What risks were they getting paid the big bucks for taking?

Apparently none, since when their "risks" didn't pan out the cretins in Washington bailed them out, so essentially they weren't risking anything beyond their clients and the taxpayers money.

The risk that they would lose lots of money and jeopardize the future of their companies.

That risk has been eliminated by the Obama Adminstration, which will lead to more of the same.

The risk that they would lose lots of money and jeopardize the future of their companies.

That risk has been eliminated by the Obama Adminstration, which will lead to more of the same.

Right, TARP was promoted and passed on by the republican leadership including Bush.
You know that guy that was president about a year or so ago?

Try selling that line to someone who has a memory of less than one year.

Forum List

Back