Congresswoman Corrine Brown: Idiotic Exploiter

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
[youtube]X3h-lX-Joqo[/youtube]

Watch at 5:55

CNN Reporter: Would you and your fellow African American lawmakers be as concerned about this case if he Trayvon wasn't black.

CB: Oh let me tell you something. We had an incident in my area where a young white female was murdered and I was just as concerned. Absolutely. I care about all of the children.

CNN Reporter: Congreswoman Brown, what was her name?

CB: The young lady that got killed?

CNN Reporter: Yes ma'am.

CB: In Orange County?

CNN Reporter: What was her name?

CB: The young lady that got killed__ no, no the point__

CNN Reporter: Do you remember?

CB: I don't remember her name but we had all types of rallies in Jacksonville that I participated in and I made sure that the sheriff's department had the money to pursue the case......

The biggest threat to young black men is other young black men. I dont see Rev Al or the Hymietown Rhymer protesting any of that.

I have been away for about a week and this in all new for me.

I am not one for stereotypes, but she seems loud and obnoxious. Yet, she claims the faulty neighborhood watch, since they didn't follow the police orders. WTF does this even mean?

No offense, but this women makes me dumb, yet she is a US Representative. Somehow I am supposed to feel elation over this rather than pity?

The biggest threat to young black men is other young black men. I dont see Rev Al or the Hymietown Rhymer protesting any of that.

To extrapolate, the biggest threat to the black man is himself. With affirmative action, being black is like an f'ing lottery ticket. Except that it's not like a lottery ticket completely b/c it requires some effort. That seems to be their hang-up.

[youtube]X3h-lX-Joqo[/youtube]

Watch at 5:55

CNN Reporter: Would you and your fellow African American lawmakers be as concerned about this case if he Trayvon wasn't black.

CB: Oh let me tell you something. We had an incident in my area where a young white female was murdered and I was just as concerned. Absolutely. I care about all of the children.

CNN Reporter: Congreswoman Brown, what was her name?

CB: The young lady that got killed?

CNN Reporter: Yes ma'am.

CB: In Orange County?

CNN Reporter: What was her name?

CB: The young lady that got killed__ no, no the point__

CNN Reporter: Do you remember?

CB: I don't remember her name but we had all types of rallies in Jacksonville that I participated in and I made sure that the sheriff's department had the money to pursue the case......

I have Jacksonville news and this Corrine BROWN is a damn liar and a racist! I get so sick of her . She threw tantrums when they redid the districts because she had less people of color in her district..:cuckoo:

I am not one for stereotypes, but she seems loud and obnoxious. Yet, she claims the faulty neighborhood watch, since they didn't follow the police orders. WTF does this even mean?

No offense, but this women makes me dumb, yet she is a US Representative. Somehow I am supposed to feel elation over this rather than pity?

Jesus. She ain't the only one. Ever got a look at Maxine Waters and some of the other black Reps and Senators??

One has to wonder if all you have to be is black to get elected in your district??

Of course some of the white Reps and Senator seem just as clueless.

Jesus. She ain't the only one. Ever got a look at Maxine Waters and some of the other black Reps and Senators??

One has to wonder if all you have to be is black to get elected in your district??

Of course some of the white Reps and Senator seem just as clueless.

True.
Some white reps are crooks, etc. But the blacks ones are gloriously so. Look at Alcee Hastings, only sitting federal judge impeached in this century. Now a rep from Florida. Who was the guy who was concerned that Guam was going to turn over if we loaded too many supplies on it? Or Maxine Waters talking about the two Vietnams?

[The words to the Democrat's theme song should be "Just playing the Race Card all the live long day. Doo Dah! Doo Dah"!]

"Dem Congresswoman “Just As Concerned” About White Girl Murdered In Her District As She Is About Trayvon Martin … Can’t Remember Her Name

Rep. Corrine Brown is an embarrassment to Congress (which isn’t an easy thing to do).

CNN’s Brooke Baldwin: Would you, would your fellow African-American lawmakers be concerned about this case if Trayvon wasn’t black?

Corrine Brown (D-Fla.) : Oh, let me tell you something. We had an incident in my area where a young, white female was, um, murdered, and I was just as concerned. Absolutely, I care about all of the children. You know. . .

Baldwin: What was her name?

Brown: The young lady that got killed?

Baldwin: Yes, ma’am.

Brown: In, um, in Orange County (looks off camera)

Baldwin: What was her name?"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Dem Congresswoman “Just As Concerned” About White Girl Murdered In Her District As She Is About Trayvon Martin … Can’t Remember Her Name…

[That's the problem with Race Wars, including this one which Mr Obama deliberately gave rise to in hopes of facilitating his re election and is nurturing along its merry way. So many little people, the real innocents, fall victim along the way. So take a look at your grand kids and great grand kids faces, your nephews and nieces, try to remember those smiling, cherubic expressions, the joy in their faces. There's another side of humanity that expresses itself in this type of conflict, and its not the somber faced American Marine carrying the infant Chammorrho child in his arms down from the concentration camps in the Guam Highlands to the aid station for medical care after the Japanese Occupiers had been vanquished.]

Forum List

Back