Congressmen Confirm That Boehner Will Either Resign Speakership Or Be Forced Out

Yet another faux republican, sniveling about where his federal bailout is.

Nope...Not a dime's worth of difference.

New Jersey is one of several northern states that pay more in federal taxes than they receive in funding of any kind. How in the Hell can you make a comment like this just one day after defending Any Rand for accepting SS benefits because she was entitled to get back what she paid in?

Congressmen Confirm That Boehner Will Either Resign Speakership Or Be Forced Out
Cybercast News Service.com ^ | 1/2/13 | Ron Meyer

Congressmen Confirm That Boehner Will Either Resign Speakership Or Be Forced Out | CNS News
I have confirmed with a group of Congressmen that House Speaker John Boehner will not be reelected Speaker tomorrow.

He will either resign or be forced out tomorrow.

Only 17 members are needed to block Speaker Boehner's election tomorrow. A Speaker needs an absolute majority of all votes cast for a specific person.

If no one has a majority, the House is speakerless. I've confirmed these rules with the House Parliamentarian.

Boener sliced his throat passing this cliff deal. Good bye!

I guess that they were wrong. LOL

Of course they were wrong, Matthew is an idiot. He hasn't made an accurate prediction since 1984, when he insisted that there was no bother in hitting on this girl because she'd just turn him down anyway.

wpid-ugly-girl-201x300.jpeg

Congressmen Confirm That Boehner Will Either Resign Speakership Or Be Forced Out | CNS News
I have confirmed with a group of Congressmen that House Speaker John Boehner will not be reelected Speaker tomorrow.

Only 17 members are needed to block Speaker Boehner's election tomorrow. A Speaker needs an absolute majority of all votes cast for a specific person.

If no one has a majority, the House is speakerless. I've confirmed these rules with the House Parliamentarian.

looks like your source sucked.

Congress made the decision to make the fecal cliff part of the last deal to raise the debt ceiling....Now they caved in to save their own favored spending priorities, which I predicted on day one of the whole fiasco.

And Boner and his neocon ruling class glee club are still a bunch of gutless wankers.
They caved in to save their political ass. If the House had rejected the Senate deal, the market would have started the year with a big sell off, everyone would be looking at big tax increases, economists would be debating how bad the 2013 recession would be and the Tea Party would be about as popular as a bloody case of hemorrhoids.

The situation was indeed unwinnable for the House.

Obama caved on his $250K level demand, and the Republicans - who wanted to protect 100% of us from the tax hikes - successfully protected 99.4% of us from the tax hike.

Obama had successfully included the 'middle class' in his class warfare against Republicans, thanks to the uncertainty surrounding these tax cuts.

Now that the 'middle class' has their protections, the conversation gets shifted to spending.

Human nature being what it is, the 'middle class' (who got theirs) is much less inclined to roil about the next phase where the House Republicans are MUCH better positioned to make their stand - spending cuts to freeloaders.
With an increase in tax on the wealthiest Americans out of the way, I think the Senate is more likely to eventually reach a deal with the House. The initial legislation should come from the House. They should be looking at revising the tax code as well as spending cuts, but I suspect they will just pass steep spending cuts which the Senate will reject in favor of a balanced approach and there the congress will remain for a long time combining the debt ceiling debate and the president's budget debate in one giant gab fest.

Seems to be total crap as you suggest. Yesterday morning Peter King (New York - Republican) was tearing Boehner a new one for yanking the Sandy relief bill off the House calendar at the very last minute Tuesday night. Few hours later he was affirming that he intended to vote for Boehner.

So I don't see any storm clouds for Boehner other than the fact that he was stupid enough to yank that bill off the calendar at the last minute seems to indicate that he is cracking under the strain.
Yet another faux republican, sniveling about where his federal bailout is.

Nope...Not a dime's worth of difference.

So "Real" Republicans don't ask for federal disaster assistance?

i wonder if anyone told that to haley barbour after katrina.

When will you idiots learn to stop prematurely spiking the ball?

Your prediction is just a bit out of sync with reality.

Boehner elected Speaker of the House with 220 Republican votes and only 9 defections.

John Boehner re-elected as speaker of the House | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Your prediction is just a bit out of sync with reality.

Boehner elected Speaker of the House with 220 Republican votes and only 9 defections.

John Boehner re-elected as speaker of the House | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

From the same guys that predicted a Romney landslide and the ACA being overturned....

The hits just keep on coming.

Forum List

Back