Congressman Will Introduce Resolution Demanding Obama Apologize to Cambridge Police

Really this whole issue should just die. Crowley seems to be willing to put the thing behind them. Obama too (don't know about Gates).

Now it's just getting ridiculous and IMO is going to blow up in the Republican's faces if they continue to hammer it. Bringing up a resolution in Congress? GTFO with that shit. Quit wasting my time and my money and get to governing you buncha assholes.

We should just leave it behind us now and move forward.

That's what a liberal would do if it were censervative POTUS that had made a fool out of himself.

Right? :lol:

That's what a liberal would do if it were censervative POTUS that had made a fool out of himself.

I don't care if they did it or would do it or whatever. I really don't even care if they continue to blather about it on the talking head shows.

But when it comes to actually proposing a resolution? What waste. What idiocy. Stop dicking around on stuff that doesn't really matter and quit wasting my money.

Really this whole issue should just die. Crowley seems to be willing to put the thing behind them. Obama too (don't know about Gates).

Now it's just getting ridiculous and IMO is going to blow up in the Republican's faces if they continue to hammer it. Bringing up a resolution in Congress? GTFO with that shit. Quit wasting my time and my money and get to governing you buncha assholes.

I would support less governing.....the country would be better off.

This pretty funny :

( from the article )

"McCotter's resolution would demand Obama "retract his initial public remarks and apologize to Cambridge, Massachusetts Police Sergeant James M. Crowley for having unfairly impugned and prejudged his professional conduct in this local police response incident."

If he doesn't will he call for impeachment?

remember ken starr and the 53 million....they will spend any amount to try to prove they are the party of "family values"

remember ken starr and the 53 million....they will spend any amount to try to prove they are the party of "family values"

Yep, the Coe Family Values. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Christian_political_organization)

Name one Bush misstep as minor as this one where the 24/7 news cycle lasted six whole days.

Memo to DUDE--He's the one that brought it up. :lol:

Name one Bush misstep as minor as this one where the 24/7 news cycle lasted six whole days.

Hey Dude I think this kook is serious:lol:

Congressman Will Introduce Resolution Demanding Obama Apologize to Cambridge Police

Yeah?

Apologise or what happens?

Obama loses the respect of the partisans of the Republican party?

Grandstanding fucking idiots.

Race-baiting is now a minor issue?

How is it "race baiting" ?? Obama was ASKED the question during the press conference and probably wouldn't have mentioned it at all had that not happened. Would you fools please pay attention? I know people of your ilk would just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to make this an ongoing national spotlight issue just so you can continue to get your licks in, but trust me, you're beginning to look like a bunch of cheering fratboys and nothing else.

Forum List

Back