Congressman Trent Franks Being Forced To Open Investigations Into Obama's Eligibility

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Congressman Trent Franks of Arizona has been submitted to open a Congressional investigation requested by the party in his district which party members voted a overwhelming 56-5 to pass the motion. Also in a second vote for the motion, it passed 45-4 in his district. This will certainly force Franks to take action. If he doesn't then his chances for reelection will be in jeopardy. By the way, Franks was the first Congressman to ever call for impeachment of the usurper for his decision to stop defending the Defense of Marriage Act which is a breach of his oath to the Constitution and therefore a impeachable offence. With all that is going on with Obama and the debt crisis, I wouldn't be suprised if this investigation doesn't happen. Here is the motion:

We, the members of the Tea Party, hereby with urgent demand, formally summon our Congressman Trent Franks to within the next 30 days publicly call for a full and open Congressional investigation to include discovery and public testimony into the following questions relating to Barack Obama. First, is Barack Obama a natural born citizen eligible to hold the office of President per the terms and historical meaning of Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution as stated in the Supreme Court case of Minor vs. Happersett 88 U.S. 162 (1875 )and why was Barack Obama not held to the same standard as was John McCain in April of 2008 when the US Senate via Senate Res. 511 declared McCain to be a qualified natural born citizen by virtue of “being born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936 ? “ Secondly, is Barack Obama holding a legitimate Social Security number issued by the Social Security Administration only to him or is he employing a number (042-68-4425), or numbers also issued previously to a different citizen or citizens and where is a copy of the SS-5 application form in the SSA records needed to obtain that number? And third, is the recently released long form birth certificate which he personally endorsed on April 27, 2011 from the White House Press Room legitimate and identical to an original held by the Department of Health in Hawaii or was it a forged document and therefore a felony under U.S. Criminal codes?

TrentFranks.jpg

Arizona Tea Party Groups Overwhelmingly Pass Motion for Rep. Franks to Open Congressional Investigation into Obama's Eligibility | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

Last edited:
and racist hater of blacks Pole Riders sock puppet Army Retarded, continues with his obsession over Obama since he so much hates blacks.Thats why he NEVER talks about the corruption of other presidents.

and racist hater of blacks Pole Riders sock puppet Army Retarded, continues with his obsession over Obama since he so much hates blacks.Thats why he NEVER talks about the corruption of other presidents.

Why don't you hop back into the "JFK Conspiracy Theory" thread with your boyfriend 7forever, you half-witted inbred

And on with the stupid he continues.

I've never seen anybody so obsessed over a president like Pole Rider here.He never had one bad thing to say about Bush when he was president and was posting here.He never has ANYTHING bad to say about any of the other presidents because they are white.notice that? Its so obvious he is a racist.

Why don't you hop back into the "JFK Conspiracy Theory" thread with your boyfriend 7forever, you half-witted inbred

maybe I will do that soon as you admit you are a coward afraid of the truth about goverment conspiracys and only see what you want to see.:cuckoo:

maybe I will do that soon as you admit you are a coward afraid of the truth about goverment conspiracys and only see what you want to see.:cuckoo:

Why don't you and 7forever grab a jar or vaseline, a box of condoms, and check into a hotel room and give it a rest.

• Banned

I've never seen anybody so obsessed over a president like Pole Rider here.He never had one bad thing to say about Bush when he was president and was posting here.He never has ANYTHING bad to say about any of the other presidents because they are white.notice that? Its so obvious he is a racist.

Bush was a natural born citizen born to TWO U.S. Citizen parents. His father was not a foreign national giving him British Citizenship at birth on U.S. soil unlike Obamas dad who did. A natural born citizen at birth is not a dual British citizen like Obama. Also Bush did a outstanding job as president, especially in the oil and gas industry which is the business I am in now (Independent Operator drilling for oil and gas) since I retired. That 150 dollars a barrel did wonders for the business. I commend President Bush for liberating the Iraqi people and taking the war on terrorism to them in the middle east. This has nothing to do with race, it has to do with upholding the Constitution, especially Article 2 Section 1 which has been subverted by the usurper named Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro.

Last edited:

Why don't you and 7forever grab a jar or vaseline, a box of condoms, and check into a hotel room and give it a rest.

translation-you are right,I am a chickshit afraid of the truth about govenment corruption thats why i never try to refute facts or evidence and just make moronic one liner posts like this since I know I am cant refute it.

translation-you are right,I am a chickshit afraid of the truth about govenment corruption thats why i never try to refute facts or evidence and just make moronic one liner posts like this since I know I am cant refute it.

Translation - you're an idiot.

Bush was a natural born citizen born to TWO U.S. Citizen parents. His father was not a foreign national giving him British Citizenship at birth on U.S. soil. A natural born citizen at birth is not a dual British citizen like Obama. Also Bush did a outstanding job as president, especially in the oil and gas industry which is what I am in (Independent Operator drilling for oil and gas). That 150 dollars a barrel did wonders for the business. I commend President Bush for liberating the Iraqi people and taking the war on terrorism to them in the middle east. This has nothing to do with race, it has to do with upholding the Constitution, especially Article 2 Section 1 which has been subverted by the usurper named Barack Obama AKA Barry Soetoro.

who gives a fuck Pale? :cuckoo: you talk about about how he should be held accountable for not upholding the constitution and lying to the american people when that describes EVERY president that has served in office since Kennedy.:cuckoo::cuckoo: and who fucking cares,Bush and Clinton are evil corrupt mass murderers and yet you dont give a fuck about that.Nice. Bush did an outstanding job in the oil industry my ass.His last two years in office where I live gas was $4.25 a gallon.Obama has yet to crack over $4.00 a gallon in my state.He is close at $ 3.80,but he is not at $4.00 yet.Get your facts strait racist.

Last edited:

Translation - you're an idiot.

those are your brillaint comebacks you ALWAYS have when you cant refute evidence and facts. you ALWAYS make in your posts.:lol: what a fucking troll.:lol::lol: have fun talking to yourself troll,done playing your game.

Forum List

Back