Congressman rips Mexican President!

It is nice to see someone has the guts to uphold the Oath of Office they took and tell that contemptuous, arrogant Calderon to go back to Mexico and shut up.

Too bad BO lacked the guts to do his Job

Allowing a foreign leader to address OUR Congress and tell US what kind of laws we should be supporting and passing in OUR FUCKING COUNTRY is the ultimate insult.....the Obama apology tour continues to this very day. Mexico's record on immigration and human rights abuses is quite well known yet the ass clowns in charge right now all of a sudden decided to forget about that.

Calderon is pissed off about the AZ law because his 25 billion dollar a year remittance flow from illegal aliens sending money BACK to Mexico is about to get cut off!!!!

Last edited:
Allowing a foreign leader to address OUR Congress and tell US what kind of laws we should be supporting and passing in OUR FUCKING COUNTRY is the ultimate insult.....

Why else would he be addressing Congress??

To tell the GOP what fine people they are?

Overall I liked the speech, wish it was given by my Arizonan representative. Which brings me to what I thought was the speech's one blemish (if I caught it right). Did he say Calderon should become an American before commenting on American laws after this Californian referred to an Arizonan law? I really wish others would keep their noses out of our state laws.

We need more real patriots like this in Washington D.C. He would make an excellent POTUS.
Well, at this point for an improvement, bring back Jimmy Carter, or even his brother Billy.:beer:

Tom McClintock should be our President rather than the "Community Organizer" dunce we have in there right now. Shame on all Democrats who applauded and gave standing ovations to that cretin. Americans should never forget that disgrace. Vote em all out. Make 2010 count people.

Allowing a foreign leader to address OUR Congress and tell US what kind of laws we should be supporting and passing in OUR FUCKING COUNTRY is the ultimate insult.....

Sewerboy how about to show what the two countries have in common and how they can work together?

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs]YouTube - "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all"[/ame]

my2¢;2333373 said:
Overall I liked the speech, wish it was given by my Arizonan representative. Which brings me to what I thought was the speech's one blemish (if I caught it right). Did he say Calderon should become an American before commenting on American laws after this Californian referred to an Arizonan law? I really wish others would keep their noses out of our state laws.

Californicators will spend yer money too. Stay out of caleeeeefornia.

SewerBOY he isn't supposed to be there as an adversary. If he was, he wouldn't have been invited.

So is this immigration problem new...like since January 20, 2009?

Because this guy mentioned that the left wing of the White House chooses not to enforce the immigration laws.

What did the right wing of the White House enforce prior to 1/20/09?

So is this immigration problem new...like since January 20, 2009?

Because this guy mentioned that the left wing of the White House chooses not to enforce the immigration laws.

What did the right wing of the White House enforce prior to 1/20/09?

I thought Obama was elected to end the failed policies of Pres George W Bush?

New Topics

Forum List

Back