Congressman Hank Johnson: If Guam gets too overpopulated, it might tip over

He doesn't look jaundiced to me.

Regardless, if he is sick, I am sorry for him. However, if his disease is this advanced, he is clearly incompetent and Pelosis [:lol: I like that typo!] should do the humane thing and firmly ask that he step down.

He doesn't look jaundiced to me.

Regardless, if he is sick, I am sorry for him. However, if his disease is this advanced, he is clearly incompetent and Pelosis [:lol: I like that typo!] should do the humane thing and firmly ask that he step down.

His family, friends, doctors, constituents, Pelousy and everybody else should ask him to resign.

(And again, I have no way of knowing that his illness is so far advanced that it has affected his brain, but that WOULD explain his otherwise almost inexplicably absurd comment.)

Oh come now. Once the liver gets to a certain point, it stops functioning effectively. When the freakin' toxins then build up in your blood, the blood goes to the brain and the brain gets affected.
Pure ignorance isn't caused by that.

Wait -- did you see him or his office using the Hep dodge? No, you did not. Look at the lucid statement his office put out attributed to Johnson. I'll wait for you to explain to us all why they never mention his illness.

Oh come now. Once the liver gets to a certain point, it stops functioning effectively. When the freakin' toxins then build up in your blood, the blood goes to the brain and the brain gets affected.

Wait -- did you see him or his office using the Hep dodge? No, you did not. Look at the lucid statement his office put out attributed to Johnson. I'll wait for you to explain to us all why they never mention his illness.
Well, I wouldn't say they "never" mention his illness. His appearance had deteriorated and his speech got impaired and he was thought to be getting muddled in the middle of sentences (hey! me too! and I don't have hep!). And as a result of the Washington DC rumor mill getting cranked up about all of that, his Office DID announce (back in December) that he had Hep.

U.S. Rep. Hank Johnson battling hepatitis C | ajc.com

As far as I'm concerned, however, this only makes the question more pressing. They are clearly aware not just of his illness but the adverse impact it's apparently having on his ability to do his job. Why is he not getting advised to resign?

Last edited:

Well, I wouldn't say they "never" mention his illness.
I didn't either. I said they never mention his illness in any of the statements about THIS gaffe.

That's what I'm trying to tell you. Their statements are pure fabrication, an insult to the intelligence of everyone who has seen this video, when actually YOUR analysis would have made a hell of alot better explanation.

They LIE even when the truth would serve them better. That's pathological.
As far as I'm concerned, however, this only makes the question more pressing. They are clearly aware not just of his illness but the adverse impact it's apparently having on his ability to do his job. Why is he not getting advised to resign?
They need his vote for future shit sandwiches they want to crap in our mouths!

What, you believe they actually care if their congresscritters are lucid? :lol:

Last edited:

Well, I wouldn't say they "never" mention his illness.
I didn't either. I said they never mention his illness in any of the statements about THIS gaffe.

That's what I'm trying to tell you. Their statements are pure fabrication, an insult to the intelligence of everyone who has seen this video, when actually YOUR analysis would have made a hell of alot better explanation.

They LIE even when the truth would serve them better. That's pathological.
They need his vote for future shit sandwiches they want to crap in our mouths!

What, you believe they actually care if their congresscritters are lucid? :lol:
Certain party line folks really do not care. We had a senile county commissioner at one time. No one wanted to hurt his feelings so they kept him in that office for years. Cold and callous I registered to run for the office. It got the local powers moving and they decided to run other people for that office.

CaféAuLait;2162840 said:
Rep. Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's NOT what the fuck he meant, said or even thought you fucking LIARS!!!

He even makes flip over motions with his hands at he says "tip over and capsize". :eek:

This man is going to be in charge of the type of Healthcare you can have

Just when I thought I'd discovered someone dumber than you, you go and F it up. He won't be in charge of healthcare reform, Sebelius will!!!

What if it really flipped? You would all sound stupid. :D

In the normal course of life, an island can do a lot of things. It can be covered up by water. It can lost bits and pieces from earthquakes and volcanoes. I'd imagine one could even be obliterated by a big enough volcano eruption; but 'flip'. I don't think so.:lol::lol:

sheesh, if guam can tip over, how many people will it take for austrailia to tip?

A classic example of why public officials should not go before the public while under the influence of drugs.

And people wonder why the war on drugs never gets anywhere.

Forum List

Back