Congressman Hank Johnson: If Guam gets too overpopulated, it might tip over

Representative Hank Johnson is worried that if the island of Guam gets too populated, it may TIP OVER AND CAPSIZE!

It's not surprising that he voted for ObamaCare.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA]Hank Johnson: Guam May Capsize![/ame]

Future generations are going to think our entire country was drinking Bong Water for a couple of years.

You stupid dipshits who are defending this doped up dunce must be as stoned as he is. It took the idiot 10 minutes to just describe the widest and shortest points of the Island. This guy is a fUCKING! mORON! A perfect example of D.C today. You dumb shits. ~BH

Johnson is a God send as they did have McKinney there. That part of Georgia with affluent south DeKalb will always elect a black Democrat.
However, the military knows Johnson was just using a metaphor as he has been on Guam recently. The military is adding another 10,000 jarheads there and they military knows Johnson was asking about the capabilities of the port there. Stupid remarks but this is old news around political circles here.
Make no mistake. Johnson is an idiot but no one took him seriously other than the admiral last week.

You're one of the dumb shits I was talking about bro. ~BH

Making excuses won't cut it.

True. Maybe this, future generations: America capsized and tipped over due to these types.

More like the party crowds partied a little to hardy and the place got top heavy enough to topple her over.

LOL I saw this and had to repeat it here:

What a dumbass! Every body knows that you have to stand 3 feet apart any time you are on an island to keep it from turning over. The only alternative would be to have everyone carry around a helium ballon for safety.

The congressman is, I heard, very very ill. I suspect his illness has now affected his brain.

If this were just him being a dumbass, it would be funny. But since it's a product (I believe) of a serious illness, it loses the amusement factor.

I still laugh when I hear about how a certain former Vice President (yes, a GOP VP, but not Vice President Cheney) once pontificated a little bit about how Hawaii has long been an Island.

Good point. :lol:

The congressman is, I heard, very very ill. I suspect his illness has now affected his brain.

If this were just him being a dumbass, it would be funny. But since it's a product (I believe) of a serious illness, it loses the amusement factor.

I still laugh when I hear about how a certain former Vice President (yes, a GOP VP, but not Vice President Cheney) once pontificated a little bit about how Hawaii has long been an Island.

I had no idea—if he is that ill should he still be seated?

In my 30-odd years of being a 'government watcher', this was uncategorically the DUMBEST MOST UNINFORMED, IDIOTIC THING I'VE YET TO HEAR A POLITICIAN SAY!!!!!

I didn't think it possible, but he bested Palin and Dubya in one shot!!

:
Reached for comment, a spokesman for Johnson said the lawmaker had visited Guam, and his concern was that the influx of military personnel would overwhelm the island's infrastructure and ecosystem.

Now you know how I used to feel when Dubya staff would come out and with a 'translation' that couldn't possibly match the meaning of the words that came from his mouth. This guy just needs to resign. Go home and avoid any more embarassment. There is zero chance that this guy meant anything about infrastructure.. He's just plain ole stupid!

CaféAuLait;2166085 said:

I had no idea—if he is that ill should he still be seated?

If you have an illness that makes you voice concern about an island tipping over; you should be on home, if not bed, rest.

He has hepatitis C I believe. I don't really see how his illness would affect this particular comment though.

He has McKinney's old seat. Is this a remake of Dumb and Dumber?

And, hepC affects the liver, not the brain.

Oh come now. Once the liver gets to a certain point, it stops functioning effectively. When the freakin' toxins then build up in your blood, the blood goes to the brain and the brain gets affected.

If his liver is badly wrecked, it could explain that absurd comment he made.

Hepatitis C Symptoms

Although hepatitis C damages the liver, 80% of people with the disease do not have symptoms. In those who do, symptoms may not appear for 10-20 years, or even longer. Even then, the symptoms usually come and go and are mild and vague. Unfortunately, by the time symptoms appear, the damage may be very serious.

* A minority of people have symptoms during the early acute phase of the infection. These symptoms typically develop 5-12 weeks after exposure to HCV. Some people describe the symptoms as being flulike. The symptoms may last a few weeks or months.

o Nausea
o Vomiting
o Diarrhea
o Loss of appetite
o

Fatigue
o Pain over the liver (on the right side of the abdomen, just under the rib cage)
o Jaundice - A condition in which the skin and the whites of the eyes turn yellow
o Dark-colored urine (may look like cola or tea)
o Stools become pale in color (grayish or clay colored)

* Prolonged nausea and vomiting can cause dehydration. If you have been vomiting repeatedly, you may notice the following symptoms:

o Fatigue or weakness
o Confusion or difficulty concentrating
o Headache
o Not urinating
o Irritability

* Chronic hepatitis C can lead to cirrhosis of the liver in many people, a condition traditionally associated with alcoholism. Cirrhosis is a condition in which healthy liver tissue is replaced by fibrous tissue, followed by scarlike hardening. As this happens, the liver gradually begins to fail, or lose its ability to carry out its normal functions. Eventually, symptoms develop. Symptoms of cirrhosis include the following:

o Fluid retention causing swelling of the belly (ascites), legs, or whole body
o Persistent jaundice
o Fatigue
o Disturbances in sleeping
o Itchy skin
o Loss of appetite, weight loss, wasting
o Vomiting with blood in the vomit
o Mental disturbances such as confusion, lethargy, extreme sleepiness, or hallucinations (hepatic encephalopathy)
Hepatitis C Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention Information on eMedicineHealth.com

Forum List

Back