Congressman Hank Johnson: If Guam gets too overpopulated, it might tip over

I admired the Admiral's self control there. How he didn't bust out laughing is beyond belief.
He was amazing.
He could have replied, "Ilelands flots? Sho dey duz. Axe anybody, and da worl gonna tip ober on China cuz all dem peeples dere at da skinny part. Popalated wif capsizing peeples cause dey is uh, er uh, does dey hab nvironoment dere. sheet got daymn. I bez imtelugent, sho nuf is. "

CaféAuLait;2162840 said:
Rep. Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

Reached for comment, a spokesman for Johnson said the lawmaker had visited Guam, and his concern was that the influx of military personnel would overwhelm the island's infrastructure and ecosystem.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's NOT what the fuck he meant, said or even thought you fucking LIARS!!!

He even makes flip over motions with his hands at he says "tip over and capsize". :eek:
Yeah, and they're simply lying out of their asses.

NO news has picked this up, and it happened Friday. Had it been a repug we would never hear the end of it.

CaféAuLait;2162840 said:

Reached for comment, a spokesman for Johnson said the lawmaker had visited Guam, and his concern was that the influx of military personnel would overwhelm the island's infrastructure and ecosystem.

He even makes flip over motions with his hands at he says "tip over and capsize". :eek:

This man is going to be in charge of the type of Healthcare you can have

CaféAuLait;2162610 said:
Congressman Hank Johnson: If Guam gets too overpopulated, it might tip over

YouTube - 3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv

Start watching at the 1:20 mark

OMG!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me!!!! Where did this dope attend college....I want to make sure I don't send my kids there.

I also heard he thinks the world is flat and the universe revolves around the Democrat Party.

CaféAuLait;2162840 said:

This man is going to be in charge of the type of Healthcare you can have

It is scary. This reminds me of Otis Mathis, functionally literate president of the Detroit school board--yet responsible for children’s education. This man (above) thought that Islands float for crying out loud. What did he think tethered them in place—so they did not float away?

Is Al Gore on the team for preventing Guam from tipping over?

CaféAuLait;2162931 said:
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again. We really need to

Stop Electing Idiots!!!!

I couldn’t agree more!

I noticed your sig line --Going off topic here did you read that Bill O'Reilly To Pay Court Costs Of Fallen Marine's Father--

Bill O'Reilly To Pay Court Costs Of Fallen Marine's Father

Interestingly, I got negged for that. Apparently, Vanquish thinks we should keep electing idiots. I guess idiots support other idiots. Go figure.

I did indeed. Decent thing to do, good on him. But.... it's not just money, people need to contact local and state reps to tell them explain that freedom of speech does not outweigh the rights of others not to have their right to peacefully live their lives and bury their dead. No one wants to shut the scum at Westboro up, just make them leave the families in peace.

Last edited:
So, volcanic isles float.

Just another reason why I oppose big government, this guy is likely considered an intellectual.

Well I was going to be a smart ass and post this picture and say this is what Guam really looks like from below and it just might tip:

lilypad_callebaut.jpg

Then I read the caption for the picture:

lilypad is the latest vision in today’s sustainable trend, designed by the architect vincent callebaut in accordance to global climate change. intended to house 50,000 climate change refugees, these giant city islands float in the ocean, travelling around the world.
:eusa_eh:

lilypad: green arcology - architecture enlightens life

CaféAuLait;2162931 said:
I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again. We really need to

Stop Electing Idiots!!!!

I couldn’t agree more!

I noticed your sig line --Going off topic here did you read that Bill O'Reilly To Pay Court Costs Of Fallen Marine's Father--

Bill O'Reilly To Pay Court Costs Of Fallen Marine's Father

Interestingly, I got negged for that. Apparently, Vanquish thinks we should keep electing idiots. I guess idiots support other idiots. Go figure.

I did indeed. Decent thing to do, good on him. But.... it's not just money, people need to contact local and state reps to tell them explain that freedom of speech does not outweigh the rights of others not to have their right to peacefully live their lives and bury their dead. No one wants to shut the scum at Westboro up, just make them leave the families in peace.

It is outrageous and I totally agree with you. :clap2:

I keep thinking about this for some reason ...

I am absolutely floored that this guy thought an island could capsize.

I mean, really think about that.

Fuckin' wow.

I keep thinking about this for some reason ...

I am absolutely floored that this guy thought an island could capsize.

I mean, really think about that.

Fuckin' wow.

Ya know I thought it was one of the stupidest things I had ever heard. Then I stumbled upon another site discussing this and found this comment in backing up how stupid and inane Johnson was in thinking the island could tip over, this was their logic as to why it would not tip:

The highest point on Guam is 1,332 ft above sea level. The Guam quarter indicates that a good portion of the island is hilly. I think it would take a lot to capsize the island.

:eek:

I'm not sure which is worse, Johnson or the guys comment above.

Forum List

Back